PDA

View Full Version : 11 Wide receivers

Riggo
05.08.2010, 12:35 AM
The other day I was looking the training camp roster on The Post website and they listed 11 wide receivers. Good grief.

citizenstu
05.08.2010, 11:30 AM
I guess when you suck at a position, you gotta have a competition.

Riggo
10.08.2010, 10:50 PM
I guess a couple of them are candidates for returning kicks.

Neither cartwright or ARE are around so we'll get some new one either way.

can't wait for friday's game against buffalo

my_friend_goo
13.08.2010, 05:35 PM
I'm jealous you'll get to see it. I'd love to see at least some indication of how the team are coming together. Even though the pre-season tactic will be strip it down and keep it simple, if the players aren't doing the basics right, it doesn't bode well.

I hope our O-lines put in a good performance tonight.

Riggo
14.08.2010, 01:24 AM
Watching this first preseason game, 11 receivers might not be enough because it seems like all 11 are on field at the same time.

G_Redskin
14.08.2010, 07:23 PM
Competition, Competition, Competition!

Youve got to Love how things are turning out at our Franchise nowadays compared to the last few, wasteful years.

New blood may not be a bad thing, but with ARE gone & his shoes needing to be filled who knows? Im sure Kelly & Thomas are working hard to make the final cut & they are on the field as & when they can. Kelly might want to get on the field in practice to show what he can do, its not a timely injury for him.

How did Terrance Austin do?

Gman84
16.08.2010, 05:22 PM
Moss, Galloway, Armstrong, Banks, Thomas, Williams - they're the 6 I think make it with Austin to the practice squad and Kelly dumped.