PDA

View Full Version : Saints at the Whitehouse

martin3026
09.08.2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2010/08/09/president-obama-welcomes-new-orleans-saints

President Obama welcomes Saints to the whitehouse,

DarrenSQh
12.08.2010, 05:49 PM
What a great honor it must be for Obama to get to meet Drew Brees.

marcseven
13.08.2010, 02:32 PM
What a great honor it must be for Obama to get to meet Drew Brees.

Ha Ha LMAO

Norseman_uk
21.08.2010, 05:57 PM
If they had wanted to assault him they could have (nobody would have stopped them). And its nice to see them get government recognition of how to cheat and get your way. It will be forever remembered as The Katrina Sympathy Bowl.

theinsider
21.08.2010, 06:36 PM
If they had wanted to assault him they could have (nobody would have stopped them). And its nice to see them get government recognition of how to cheat and get your way. It will be forever remembered as The Katrina Sympathy Bowl.

LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!:D

I've got the bullseye to put on Brees.....

Saintsfan62
21.08.2010, 06:43 PM
You are sick to bring up katrina like that a cheap shot because you got beat by a better team.

theinsider
21.08.2010, 06:48 PM
You are sick to bring up katrina like that a cheap shot because you got beat by a better team.

You must be quite sick in the head to think you were the better team, now if your talking cheating hey your lot win hands down......

Saintsfan62
21.08.2010, 07:32 PM
You must be quite sick in the head to think you were the better team, now if your talking cheating hey your lot win hands down......

Face it we are world champs and better than you. We will show it when we beat you this season

theinsider
21.08.2010, 07:59 PM
Face it we are world champs and better than you. We will show it when we beat you this season

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..better then us? well at late high and low hits too true mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm world champs of cheating give you that as well mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beat us this season? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't think so! just remember our D is still pissed, one cheap late hit on Brett and I think your boy Brees should run out the building:D yes you're world champs, you outplayed the colts, good for you, BUT no-way did your lot outplay us. your who D ;)will not score as many TDs this year for a start.. see you in minneapolis if you make the play offs....

MarkC07
21.08.2010, 08:06 PM
Mmmmmmmm bitterness.

theinsider
21.08.2010, 08:12 PM
Mmmmmmmm bitterness.
mmmmmm NO just a slow night;)

DarrenSQh
22.08.2010, 09:43 AM
Loving the bitter vikings. The only person you should blame for missing the big game should be the 12th man in that huddle and Brett Favre with that INT.

martin3026
22.08.2010, 12:15 PM
mmmmmm NO just a slow night;)

Scoreboards show who wins.

Loving the way Viqueens fans are still crying, really made my day.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 12:50 PM
I fart in the general direction of all Saints fans. Instead of gloating about beating the Purple you should be thanking them for beating themselves You take away jut one of the incredibly unbelievable things that went against Minnesota that day and the Vikes win.

The non-first down, the non-catch, the non-PI, the Peterson fumble, the Favre pick, the 12th man and down the line.

It's all moot now, the Saints have the trophy but to me they will always be the most undeserving and illegitimate SB Champs of all-time. They are the Tainted champions

At the time Bottom line is, that the stars had to align just perfectly for the saints to win, it was their only chance. Numerous non calls on late hits/roughing the passer that either stopped viking drives or hurt the qb were at least 90% of the winning formula. Viking turnovers were a major problem, allowing the game to be close in the fourth quarter, instead of a 3-4 touchdown lead that minny very easily could've had. Spin it however you must ,but these facts are the only reason the game ended the way it did, the saints had no control over them.

Whether its the Minnesota game, or later in the year, all its going to take is one D-Lineman (and maybe a backup nobody like McCray) that takes offense to the Saints antics, or their *** D-Coordinators pre game comments to go in there and dive at Brees ankles and knock him out for a game or longer. Whose fault will it be when that happens?

Norseman_uk
22.08.2010, 12:57 PM
i fart in the general direction of all saints fans. Instead of gloating about beating the purple you should be thanking them for beating themselves you take away jut one of the incredibly unbelievable things that went against minnesota that day and the vikes win.

The non-first down, the non-catch, the non-pi, the peterson fumble, the favre pick, the 12th man and down the line.

It's all moot now, the saints have the trophy but to me they will always be the most undeserving and illegitimate sb champs of all-time. They are the tainted champions

at the time bottom line is, that the stars had to align just perfectly for the saints to win, it was their only chance. Numerous non calls on late hits/roughing the passer that either stopped viking drives or hurt the qb were at least 90% of the winning formula. Viking turnovers were a major problem, allowing the game to be close in the fourth quarter, instead of a 3-4 touchdown lead that minny very easily could've had. Spin it however you must ,but these facts are the only reason the game ended the way it did, the saints had no control over them.

Whether its the minnesota game, or later in the year, all its going to take is one d-lineman (and maybe a backup nobody like mccray) that takes offense to the saints antics, or their *** d-coordinators pre game comments to go in there and dive at brees ankles and knock him out for a game or longer. Whose fault will it be when that happens?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!!

martin3026
22.08.2010, 02:02 PM
I fart in the general direction of all Saints fans. Instead of gloating about beating the Purple you should be thanking them for beating themselves You take away jut one of the incredibly unbelievable things that went against Minnesota that day and the Vikes win.

The non-first down, the non-catch, the non-PI, the Peterson fumble, the Favre pick, the 12th man and down the line.

It's all moot now, the Saints have the trophy but to me they will always be the most undeserving and illegitimate SB Champs of all-time. They are the Tainted champions

At the time Bottom line is, that the stars had to align just perfectly for the saints to win, it was their only chance. Numerous non calls on late hits/roughing the passer that either stopped viking drives or hurt the qb were at least 90% of the winning formula. Viking turnovers were a major problem, allowing the game to be close in the fourth quarter, instead of a 3-4 touchdown lead that minny very easily could've had. Spin it however you must ,but these facts are the only reason the game ended the way it did, the saints had no control over them.

Whether its the Minnesota game, or later in the year, all its going to take is one D-Lineman (and maybe a backup nobody like McCray) that takes offense to the Saints antics, or their *** D-Coordinators pre game comments to go in there and dive at Brees ankles and knock him out for a game or longer. Whose fault will it be when that happens?

This is brilliant!! Loving it.

Keep it up and maybe there'll be a cosmic shift and time will change, however until then the Saints are the Superbowl champions, and the Vikings are also rans lol.

Whenever I'm having a bad day I watch this video and the whole world is great again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJ_K4Mlt4w

theinsider
22.08.2010, 02:12 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!!

cheers mate:D lets get outa here;) all said and done roll on sept 9th

theinsider
22.08.2010, 02:32 PM
This is brilliant!! Loving it.

Keep it up and maybe there'll be a cosmic shift and time will change, however until then the Saints are the Superbowl champions, and the Vikings are also rans lol.

Whenever I'm having a bad day I watch this video and the whole world is great again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJ_K4Mlt4w

before i go.....A) Your team did not cheat, play cheap, got refs help....blah blah (disillusional)
B) Say something really really dumb by comparing stats and go "Wow you thoroughly outplayed us but we still won, guess we won by bringing our C game, imagine if we brought our A game"...doh..
C) The Vikings were clearly the better team, look at the stats. They just lacked a bit in the human factor called 'being nervous at the biggest game of their lives at an away environment with refs cheating, and d coordinators callin cheap shots'. Keep in mind even after those turnovers it took you overtime and 3 very critical calls in that period bye muppet:cool:

martin3026
22.08.2010, 03:01 PM
before i go.....A) Your team did not cheat, play cheap, got refs help....blah blah (disillusional)
B) Say something really really dumb by comparing stats and go "Wow you thoroughly outplayed us but we still won, guess we won by bringing our C game, imagine if we brought our A game"...doh..
C) The Vikings were clearly the better team, look at the stats. They just lacked a bit in the human factor called 'being nervous at the biggest game of their lives at an away environment with refs cheating, and d coordinators callin cheap shots'. Keep in mind even after those turnovers it took you overtime and 3 very critical calls in that period bye muppet:cool:

I know you guys have bad memories so i thought I'd bring this to your attention http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQmu7phNiuM

That's bye muppet superbowl champions to you.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 03:10 PM
That's bye muppet superbowl champions to you loooooooooooser

take the bait!!!:p

You won the SB.... There are 31 other teams convinced that the NFL gave you the trophy. :o

martin3026
22.08.2010, 03:27 PM
take the bait!!!:p

You won the SB.... There are 31 other teams convinced that the NFL gave you the trophy. :o

and the tears still keep coming, tantrum time only this time no ones listening and mummy can't make it better.

I must admit it is nice being the team that all the others are jealous of, feels great knowing the Saints are recognised as the best team in the league.

The case for the defence rests it's case

You bet!!! its been a very long off season........ roll on september 9th and lets start to lay the demons to rest from last year...and its sooo good to start talking football again.. Now under the assumption BRETT FAVRE joins in a few weeks I am looking at this year in two ways, 2009 may have been "the" year, and given we gave the Saints the path to the Super Bowl during a season when we looked the part of a championship team every step of the way... This season may not live up to the hype of last year.
Or two we are so pissed off with the way it ended this year the young players get better, the veterans carry the load and we win the Super Bowl. I hope we find a way to land home-field advantage in the NFC Title game this time... SKOL

theinsider
22.08.2010, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=martin3026;1164778]and the tears still keep coming, tantrum time only this time no ones listening and mummy can't make it better.

I must admit it is nice being the team that all the others are jealous of, feels great knowing the Saints are recognised as the best team in the league.[/QUOTE

No tears here pal...Personally, I hate the Saints players and their fans and their families and probably even their pets.

Before Katrina. the owner wanted to move the team, so he might be OK.

I'm looking for Sept 9 to be the starting point of thier rocketsled back to irrelevance and joke status in NFL football.

A Dallas-type blowout would be nice. The Vikes could do that,,,:D:D

martin3026
22.08.2010, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=martin3026;1164778]and the tears still keep coming, tantrum time only this time no ones listening and mummy can't make it better.

I must admit it is nice being the team that all the others are jealous of, feels great knowing the Saints are recognised as the best team in the league.[/QUOTE

No tears here pal...Personally, I hate the Saints players and their fans and their families and probably even their pets.

I'm looking for Sept 9 to be the starting point of thier rocketsled back to irrelevance and joke status in NFL football.

The Vikings have a chance to win, and if they do the Saints will still be the Superbowl champions, loving it.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 03:54 PM
and the tears still keep coming, tantrum time only this time no ones listening and mummy can't make it better.

I must admit it is nice being the team that all the others are jealous of, feels great knowing the Saints are recognised as the best team in the league.

The case for the defence rests it's case

that's right dear boy.. we gave you a path to the SB, you did not earn IT! hence I rest my case...

martin3026
22.08.2010, 03:58 PM
Well if that's the case thank you very much, the Saints would never roll over and give up a game that important, you must feel betrayed.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 04:04 PM
Well if that's the case thank you very much, the Saints would never roll over and give up a game that important, you must feel betrayed.

No just robbed and cheated....

martin3026
22.08.2010, 04:12 PM
No just robbed and cheated....

by your own team, who in your own words gave the Saints the win. Have a good season.

DarrenSQh
22.08.2010, 04:28 PM
Why wait until August to moan about the game?

I love the fact that any Vikes fan that buys madden 11 gets to see the kick each time they turn the game on.

Norseman_uk
22.08.2010, 05:57 PM
Why dont yall just go and put your Chelsea/Manure shirts on,... we know the breed you are. Quick history lesson for just to put some things straight. 98 season, (back when you were probably Bronco fans) we blow through the season 15-1 and right into the c'ship game, and for 30 minutes we virtually strip Atlanta of all relevence, then due to a series of errors by the coach, bag playcalling, poor execution and the fact that Atlanta took their opportunity and proceeded to suffer the same fate that we suffered last season... out at the last hurdle. Hurt like hell. However, we,.. well i anyway, never lost complete respect for Atlanta... yes it should have been our season, but they beat us fair and square... FAIR AND SQUARE. There was no Crykings, no hatred, no bad taste... just unbelievable disappointment and pain. Atlanta duly went on to lose to Denver and im positive had we been there we would have finished the season with the reward that we probably deserved. But we werent subjected to a rediculous attempt by the opposition to take away our QB by whatever means necessary,.. namely countless late and dirty hits ALL of which were unpunished under the eyes of the usual squadrom of officials, booths and cameras which added a lot of weight to the suspicion that there was 'invisable force' ensuring nothing got in the way of the 'fairybook' season that the Taints were being handed. Hence the Katrina Sympathy Bowl. So forgive us for still being raw at what happened... but,... WE WILL FOREVER HATE YOUR TEAM.... Dirty Cheating Taints.

DarrenSQh
22.08.2010, 06:12 PM
Yawn.

In a few years time no one will be able to remember who we beat on route to the superbowl. But they will remember we won it.

Dont worry though the vikings 2009 campaign will be permantely remembered by this
http://www.renegadebs.com/miscjunk/Saints-Brees-Super-Bowl-Ring.jpg

If you look closely the diamond thats second from the bottom is for the beating we gave you guys.

WHO DAT

martin3026
22.08.2010, 06:13 PM
love it, lol.

No matter how much they cry, winge and sulk the Saints are still superbowl champions.

The fact the Vikings fans (interestingly not the team) jump on the crop circles are made by aliens, Princess Diana was murdered, 911 was a government plot, the NFL wanted the Saints to win conspiracy theory band wagon just makes me cry with laughter.

DarrenSQh
22.08.2010, 06:17 PM
http://radprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/img_35.gif
Your tears are so Sweet.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 06:38 PM
Why dont yall just go and put your Chelsea/Manure shirts on,... we know the breed you are. Quick history lesson for just to put some things straight. 98 season, (back when you were probably Bronco fans) we blow through the season 15-1 and right into the c'ship game, and for 30 minutes we virtually strip Atlanta of all relevence, then due to a series of errors by the coach, bag playcalling, poor execution and the fact that Atlanta took their opportunity and proceeded to suffer the same fate that we suffered last season... out at the last hurdle. Hurt like hell. However, we,.. well i anyway, never lost complete respect for Atlanta... yes it should have been our season, but they beat us fair and square... FAIR AND SQUARE. There was no Crykings, no hatred, no bad taste... just unbelievable disappointment and pain. Atlanta duly went on to lose to Denver and im positive had we been there we would have finished the season with the reward that we probably deserved. But we werent subjected to a rediculous attempt by the opposition to take away our QB by whatever means necessary,.. namely countless late and dirty hits ALL of which were unpunished under the eyes of the usual squadrom of officials, booths and cameras which added a lot of weight to the suspicion that there was 'invisable force' ensuring nothing got in the way of the 'fairybook' season that the Taints were being handed. Hence the Katrina Sympathy Bowl. So forgive us for still being raw at what happened... but,... WE WILL FOREVER HATE YOUR TEAM.... Dirty Cheating Taints.

Well said Norseman... if your team had won fair and square, i think the Purple would be happy for you.. your D cheated.. if your to, dense and delusional to see that I'm sorry for you and spin it, how you want..........who dat screw dat

martin3026
22.08.2010, 06:47 PM
Well said Norseman... if your team had won fair and square, i think the Purple would be happy for you.. your D cheated.. if your to, dense and delusional to see that I'm sorry for you and spin it, how you want..........who dat screw dat

As if your opinion makes the slightest difference, oh it's just too good my sides are hurting.

theinsider
22.08.2010, 06:56 PM
As if your opinion makes the slightest difference, oh it's just too good my sides are hurting.

So you can not admit the Taints cheated, seek help please..
Cause my sides are hurting from the rubbish your spurting

DarrenSQh
22.08.2010, 06:59 PM
So you can not admit the Taints cheated, seek help please..
Cause my sides are hurting from the rubbish your spurting

Even Paul Allen your own announcer thinks you should stop moaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC1UCCNzCeo&feature=player_embedded

And he is about as big a vikings fan as they come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsZEELu953c&feature=player_embedded

MarkC07
22.08.2010, 08:12 PM
This has just gotten quite sad really, stop living in the past and look to your future. You have a talented team and I'm sure you'll get your chance at the SB soon enough.

Norseman_uk
22.08.2010, 09:17 PM
Yawn.

In a few years time no one will be able to remember who we beat on route to the superbowl. But they will remember we won it.

Dont worry though the vikings 2009 campaign will be permantely remembered by this
http://www.renegadebs.com/miscjunk/Saints-Brees-Super-Bowl-Ring.jpg

If you look closely the diamond thats second from the bottom is for the beating we gave you guys.

WHO DAT

I think this image would have been better as the centerpiece of the Taints KSB Ring. If you are unsure what it is, it is the National Weather Center official forecast symbol of hurricane or tornado.

martin3026
22.08.2010, 09:30 PM
I think this image would have been better as the centerpiece of the Taints KSB Ring. If you are unsure what it is, it is the National Weather Center official forecast symbol of hurricane or tornado.

Hang on let me check, .... nope still superbowl champions.

PeteAtomic
22.08.2010, 11:50 PM

ha ha ha
lol ;)

PeteAtomic
23.08.2010, 12:29 AM
Taints fans remembering last year:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2700656378_72afdcaa86_o.jpg

DarrenSQh
23.08.2010, 09:29 AM
Taints fans remembering last year:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2700656378_72afdcaa86_o.jpg

All i get is a box with a red cross.

I prefer this
http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/514037db16eda0f4f33995ac3a6c0170/NFL-VIKINGS-SAINTS.jpg

DarrenSQh
23.08.2010, 09:30 AM
http://media.courierpress.com/media/img/photos/2010/01/25/NFC_Championship_Foot_Reyn4_t607.jpg

marcseven
23.08.2010, 01:04 PM
Not only are we better winners seems like we are better losers too, I guess we have had years to get used to it, can't believe how the vikes' can't let it go.

So does your NFL conspiracy theory include bribing your own players to lose, your offensive line all in brand new cars ? because they are the ones who failed to protect your QB. And walk on water Favre (a Saints fan) should have retired on the money he got by handing us the ball in extra time.

Or in the real world we beat you, get used to it, we have, and have learned not to blame anyone else but ourselves in defeat.

By the way your allusions to Katrina are in poor taste and personally I hope that your city never has to experience anything of the same.

Ask anyone in Louisiana and they would have taken timely and appropriate disaster relief worthy of the 'first nation' over a SB win.

(though it could be close with some yats)

DarrenSQh
23.08.2010, 01:32 PM
Not only are we better winners seems like we are better losers too, I guess we have had years to get used to it, can't believe how the vikes' can't let it go.

So does your NFL conspiracy theory include bribing your own players to lose, your offensive line all in brand new cars ? because they are the ones who failed to protect your QB. And walk on water Favre (a Saints fan) should have retired on the money he got by handing us the ball in extra time.

Or in the real world we beat you, get used to it, we have, and have learned not to blame anyone else but ourselves in defeat.

By the way your allusions to Katrina are in poor taste and personally I hope that your city never has to experience anything of the same.

Ask anyone in Louisiana and they would have taken timely and appropriate disaster relief worthy of the 'first nation' over a SB win.

(though it could be close with some yats)

Hit the nail on the head there.

You guys are bitter about losing but its quite inappropriate and offensive to some to bring up Katrina in that way.

martin3026
23.08.2010, 10:42 PM
Just watched the Vikings v 49ers pre season game, interestingly Favre was interviewed on the sideline and said, "the saints were the better football team, we made a lot of mistakes and they capitalised on them" (3rd qtr 11 mins left on the clock if you want to check it out on game pass).

Nice to see their captain is a realist and accepts the truth.

rsp1218
24.08.2010, 07:35 PM
Saints were the better team. I'm not fooled, like others, by the stat lines from the game. First of all the Saints have always had a "bend, but don't break defense." They forced turn overs all year, not just in the Vikings' game. It seems like they came to a climax in that game due to the fact that our defense is very opportunistic in its pursuit of big, game changing plays. Also, they fail to mention that our stats were lower due to the fact that we had a short field to work with much of the time due to the turn overs and great special team returns.

Norseman_uk
24.08.2010, 09:52 PM
Saints were the better team. I'm not fooled, like others, by the stat lines from the game. Also, they fail to mention that our stats were lower due to the fact that we had a short field to work with much of the time due to the turn overs and great special team returns.

In short.... Bollocks. Short field my ass. Fact is even with all the possession you got through our TO's, you could hardly move the ball against our D. Points of six?? TO's... think you had 10... maximum. Had we not fumbled so much we would have racked at least another 10 points up.. we were scoring at will at points of the game.

WhoDatSay
25.08.2010, 11:09 AM
In short.... Bollocks. Short field my ass. Fact is even with all the possession you got through our TO's, you could hardly move the ball against our D. Points of six?? TO's... think you had 10... maximum. Had we not fumbled so much we would have racked at least another 10 points up.. we were scoring at will at points of the game.

AP from the five, following the left tackle... FUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... All Day babyyyyyyyyyyyy.

As long as good old Adrian is still dropping the football and pick city Brett Favre is still at QB I'm not a jot worried about september the 9th.

Jackson would be a much better bet for you guys right now, shame Brett's got Brad in his pocket. I doubt Brett will make it past half time come week one, that ankle looks awful shaky.

Sydney Rice in surgery, Harvin already bottling it as he knows second season syndrome awaits. EJ Horrenderson trying to come back from injury? Those safeties still thinking they're good at football!? Bye, Bye Minnesulka!

35-13. Done.

martin3026
25.08.2010, 02:00 PM
I'm just loving the way the crykings fans are living up to their reputation.

Interestingly the Vikings players say the better team won, but what would they know, they've never had to go on a forum to put their self important, it's not fair, nobody loves me, mummy boy tantrums on another teams fan page, lol.

Let me just check, nope still no change, saints NFC champions and superbowl champions, loving it.

theinsider
25.08.2010, 09:29 PM

Hey Norseman, by sides still HURT!!!!!!we have upset the ant hill here!!!!Somethings the Saints don't have. Edwards, Williams, Williams and Allen. Its not a law firm but Brees will file an injury case with the NFL after they get done with him. Any way you slice it I will take the Vikings over the Saints. Our D line is better then your O line Our O line is better then your D line, lets see RB’s hell yes. WR’s even without rice Better. LB’s E.J. is back yep. CB’s you might not agree but yep. Special Teams better. The only thing that might be a split are the QB’s. I still take Farve over Brees. Brees will not be able to thread the needle like he did last year.
This is the Year of the Viking. The fairy tale is over! They even gave Minnesota a tougher schedule because they know we are better. Norseman, shell we leave them to talk about their inbread team? from us you will only find distane and the razor edge of a Battle axe. where's my spoon?

jackster608
25.08.2010, 09:42 PM
Hey Norseman, by sides still HURT!!!!!!we have upset the ant hill here!!!!Somethings the Saints don't have. Edwards, Williams, Williams and Allen. Its not a law firm but Brees will file an injury case with the NFL after they get done with him. Any way you slice it I will take the Vikings over the Saints. Our D line is better then your O line Our O line is better then your D line, lets see RB’s hell yes. WR’s even without rice Better. LB’s E.J. is back yep. CB’s you might not agree but yep. Special Teams better. The only thing that might be a split are the QB’s. I still take Farve over Brees. Brees will not be able to thread the needle like he did last year.
This is the Year of the Viking. The fairy tale is over! They even gave Minnesota a tougher schedule because they know we are better. Norseman, shell we leave them to talk about their inbread team? from us you will only find distane and the razor edge of a Battle axe. where's my spoon?

If all this is true, and every Vikings area is better, then why did they lose? And even if it wasn't an INT, surely it would have been over with a "superior" team.

I think all the complaining is pathetic, don't see any other team complaining this much about their team losing.

theinsider
25.08.2010, 10:00 PM
If all this is true, and every Vikings area is better, then why did they lose? And even if it wasn't an INT, surely it would have been over with a "superior" team.

I think all the complaining is pathetic, don't see any other team complaining this much about their team losing.

Come on! it's fun!!!! the UK forum is way to quite for a start, so let's have some debate and put it there.......

jackster608
25.08.2010, 10:35 PM
Come on! it's fun!!!! the UK forum is way to quite for a start, so let's have some debate and put it there.......

Phew, I'm glad you were all joking.

In that case, how many time is Favre gonna get sacked before his leg snaps and the dust pours out? :D

theinsider
25.08.2010, 10:41 PM
Phew, I'm glad you were all joking.

In that case, how many time is Favre gonna get sacked before his leg snaps and the dust pours out? :D

Good question..... OK answers on a postcard please....

jackster608
25.08.2010, 10:44 PM
Good question..... OK answers on a postcard please....

What would you put the over/under on Favre being injured this season from a huge sack or tackle? I reckon about week 12.

theinsider
25.08.2010, 10:59 PM
What would you put the over/under on Favre being injured this season from a huge sack or tackle? I reckon about week 12.

Such speculation as yours is for entertainment purposes only. He's gone 19 years so far, and is good for at least another 10 years...You're grotesque fantasies will very probably not actually happen:D our O-line WILL DO IT'S JOB!! i hope...

martin3026
26.08.2010, 08:53 AM

That's why the rest of the NFL refers to them as the Crykings. At least that's one title they have earnt ( and continue to).

theinsider
26.08.2010, 09:00 AM
That's why the rest of the NFL refers to them as the Crykings. At least that's one title they have earnt ( and continue to).

Still upset? ....bless..... poor sweet baby..... hahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahhahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!O MG!!!! my sides hurt ....hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

martin3026
26.08.2010, 04:34 PM
polishes the NFC championship trophy places int next to the Lombardi and smiles to himself.

rsp1218
26.08.2010, 10:00 PM
Can't really say much more. Saints were the better team. We had a better season record, beat them in a head to head match up and won the super bowl.

Norseman_uk
26.08.2010, 11:17 PM

Indeed my fellow Purple brother. They aint ever going to admit they were gifted that SB berth,.. thats just the type of their fans... You couldnt like them if you breast fed them.
SKOL!!

PeteAtomic
26.08.2010, 11:32 PM
Indeed my fellow Purple brother. They aint ever going to admit they were gifted that SB berth,.. thats just the type of their fans... You couldnt like them if you breast fed them.
SKOL!!

You wanna breast feed some hairy French baby??
lol ;)

PeteAtomic
26.08.2010, 11:46 PM
I wonder how many painkillers the coaches needed to be on to see Pres.Obama?

hmm

WhoDatSay
27.08.2010, 12:34 PM
Greg Camarillo and Bernard Berrian as starting wideouts... wow. Enjoy that wild card battle this year, you might just squeeze in ahead of the Cards and the Falcons if you're lucky. Then again it doesn't really matter who your wideouts are when uncle Brett is going to try and win it all by himself... PICCCCKEEEDDDD OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

35-13.

marcseven
27.08.2010, 04:10 PM
Very odd visit from people who talk to each other like they are actually Vikings, be difficult for me to talk like a Saint. ;)

And if your sides are still hurting so much i'm guessing its gas.

rsp1218
27.08.2010, 05:18 PM
Vikings are starting to slide in the NFC North. Next year they won't have Favre and it's a possibility that they won't have Pat Williams either. Both guys are close to retiring. The Packers are starting to take over the North Division. Bears coming up too.

jackster608
27.08.2010, 06:34 PM
Vikings are starting to slide in the NFC North. Next year they won't have Favre and it's a possibility that they won't have Pat Williams either. Both guys are close to retiring. The Packers are starting to take over the North Division. Bears coming up too.

And if anything happens to AP, even the Lions may overtake them! ;)

PeteAtomic
28.08.2010, 02:22 AM
Very odd visit from people who talk to each other like they are actually Vikings, be difficult for me to talk like a Saint. ;)

And if your sides are still hurting so much i'm guessing its gas.

In our free time, we appear on Monty Python and do the Spam skit, lol.

PeteAtomic
28.08.2010, 02:26 AM

Yeah, and I heard Mike Smith of the Atlanta Falcons has a master plan to take the NFC South. Sounds like it'll work too..(smirking)

WhoDatSay
28.08.2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah, and I heard Mike Smith of the Atlanta Falcons has a master plan to take the NFC South. Sounds like it'll work too..(smirking)

As long as Matty Ryan is their Franchise "QB" we'll be safe for a long time to come!

marcseven
10.09.2010, 04:50 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tumble weed blows through thread shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beat us this season? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't think so! just remember our D is still pissed, one cheap late hit on Brett and I think your boy Brees should run out the building:D yes you're world champs, you outplayed the colts, good for you, BUT no-way did your lot outplay us. your who D ;)will not score as many TDs this year for a start.. see you in minneapolis if you make the play offs....

marcseven
10.09.2010, 04:53 PM
cheers mate:D lets get outa here;) all said and done roll on sept 9th

No please stay a while

marcseven
10.09.2010, 04:54 PM

Oh i can do this all day

marcseven
10.09.2010, 04:56 PM

So are the Purple happy for us?

Lesson for the "Purple" You can talk smack, but if you write it down be prepared for a "hairy french baby" to sick it up all over you.

Saintsfan62
10.09.2010, 07:17 PM
Hmmmmmmm
Havent had many vikings on this topic lately or on the forum.
I wonder why? :D:D

martin3026
11.09.2010, 05:46 PM
Hmmmmmmm
Havent had many vikings on this topic lately or on the forum.
I wonder why? :D:D

Going onto another teams forum is a very classless thing to do and achieves nothing but letting other fans see how pathetic they are, I guess they got the message.

DarrenSQh
12.09.2010, 02:10 PM
Haha i knew this thread would come back to bite them in the ass.

marcseven
13.09.2010, 10:30 AM
Going onto another teams forum is a very classless thing to do and achieves nothing but letting other fans see how pathetic they are, I guess they got the message.

Unfortunately an errant Who Dat posted on their forum the morning after the game, the message will be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons.

(Its actually quite funny, headed "All gone quiet over here")

moss022
14.09.2010, 09:44 AM
hehe now they have gone quite

martin3026
14.09.2010, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately an errant Who Dat posted on their forum the morning after the game, the message will be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons.

(Its actually quite funny, headed "All gone quiet over here")

and there's us calling them classless ...

DarrenSQh
20.09.2010, 09:33 AM

The Vikes dont have enough firepower to blow their nose at the moment, never mind blow us out. 19 Points in 2 Games. 0-2.

Favre is 1 Td for 4 INTs and Fumbled for a TD.