PDA

View Full Version : London- Watching Preseason Match vs Bills

Redskin 55
12.08.2010, 10:32 AM
Anyone in London going out to a pub to watch the pre-season match against the bills tomorrow night at 12:30 am (sat morning)? Would love to watch the game with some fellow fans and talk football over several pints. Anyone interested or does anyone have any recommendations as to where I should go for the game seeing as I only just arrived in London today....

thanks!

-Jon

towen5
12.08.2010, 11:25 AM
Regular games in pubs are a rariety in themselves, let alone pre season. They may be on in places such as "The Sports Cafe" or "Walkabout" but outside of that youll need some luck.

my_friend_goo
13.08.2010, 05:47 PM
Anyone in London going out to a pub to watch the pre-season match against the bills tomorrow night at 12:30 am (sat morning)? Would love to watch the game with some fellow fans and talk football over several pints. Anyone interested or does anyone have any recommendations as to where I should go for the game seeing as I only just arrived in London today....

thanks!

-Jon

Not only is there the question of if they'll show the games, there's also the question of where will stay open for the full duration? Good luck finding somewhere.

Riggo
13.08.2010, 08:15 PM
Not only is there the question of if they'll show the games, there's also the question of where will stay open for the full duration? Good luck finding somewhere.

I thought the Sports Cafe kept those kind of hours.

I know during the regular season they are open as long as it takes into Monday a.m.