PDA

View Full Version : Jackson or Bryant?

ianuk
29.08.2010, 08:13 PM
With the Falcons wide receiver positions a little shakey at the minute would anybody want Coach Smith to go for either Vincent Jackson or Antonio Bryant.

Jackson could possibly traded for and with San Diego seemingly looking to offload him it, it could be a good deal for us. The only downside is his off the field issues. Antonio Bryant great player available after being released by the Bengals but injury concerns.

What do you think, strengthens or weakens the Falcons?

Bengalsman
30.08.2010, 11:42 AM
Apparantly Bryant's knee soreness is quite bad and he'll have to sit a good few games....

Even with it healed...will he be able to play the wideout position to the ability the falcons would want??

ianuk
30.08.2010, 12:06 PM
I did'nt know that Bryant's injury was an ongoing problem. I thought that he was released because it was'nt healing as quickly as the Bengals had hoped and of course they have TO and Chad.

CALkulon
30.08.2010, 12:16 PM
To be honest with Jackson the biggest problem is his salary demands, not the off the field stuff. Bear in mind as well that if you did want him he's a deep threat rather than anything else, I'm not sure how that'd fit with the Falcons (no idea about anyone other than Gonzalez and White on your team, sorry :p).

falcon_91
01.09.2010, 12:05 AM
We couldnt afford to pay 2 WRs $50million each so jackson is out of the question and cant be bothered in an injured WR

Ironwolf
04.09.2010, 11:16 AM
Apparantly Bryant's knee soreness is quite bad and he'll have to sit a good few games....

Even with it healed...will he be able to play the wideout position to the ability the falcons would want??

The guy can play. If next year he can still run on that knee, he will definitely be worth picking up for a low fee on some team, as was the case for Gru in Tampa. Show us you can still play kind of deal.

For the Falcons as a contributor this season, you can pretty much rule that out completely.

bellinter1
05.09.2010, 10:54 AM
I wouldn't want either. Both are overated have character or injury problems. The Bengals got burned by Bryant why would we want to aswell.

mike_vick7
07.09.2010, 02:59 PM
We dont need another WR