PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Regular Season Discussion

Bevchenko
07.09.2010, 07:27 PM
FINALLY the campaign begins on Sunday! What is everyones predictions will we keep up last seasons momentum and beat the Raider's?

I for one can't wait!

THE_TITAN
07.09.2010, 10:21 PM
31-10 to Titans a win to start hopefully!

Apocalypse445
08.09.2010, 11:54 AM
The raiders are a joke. Easy titans win. If we lose i will be seriously pissed off

Eoin90
08.09.2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, It should be a easy win. CJ should run all day against there defensive line. 28-9 with CJ scoring 3 TD's, 1 in the air. ;)

gemma_d
08.09.2010, 06:23 PM
Well, I'm not sure I share others' view that this will be an easy win for the Titans. The Raiders have a lot of talent on their team and they now have a QB who can actually throw the ball. Much like the Titans they have questions marks against most parts of the roster but if they gell as a team they could be hard to beat. Their D-Line in particular could do well unless Roos re-discovers his form. I think the Titans can and should win but I expect it to be a pretty close game. 24-17 Titans.

Bevchenko
13.09.2010, 12:45 PM
nice start glad to get that first win. VY looked decent!

Snedds
13.09.2010, 03:20 PM
nice start glad to get that first win. VY looked decent!

Fumble aside I don't think he did anything wrong.

Would like to see him target Britt a bit more, but after the preseason I can understand the reluctance.

THE_TITAN
13.09.2010, 06:24 PM
Well, I'm not sure I share others' view that this will be an easy win for the Titans.

Luckily you were wrong :D The Raiders offence was putrid the only bright spark was McFadden. It would've been a lot different for CJ if he didn't get that 76 yard run but he did so whos to care. VY looked assured and didn't even look like he needed to try hard to win that game. Nate Washington looked good but I think Britt will be thrown to more and more as the weeks progress and he will be our no.1 reciever at the end of the season as much as I think Nate is our number one now.

gemma_d
13.09.2010, 08:02 PM
Luckily you were wrong :D

I bought into the Raiders are going to be better this year hype! They really were shocking so it's a little hard to get an objective feel for how good the Titans are going to be this year but they look very strong in all three phases of the game. High points for me were Griffin being back to pro-bowl form, fantastic play by the coverage units and Witherspoon putting in a truly heroic performance.

THE_TITAN
14.09.2010, 08:18 PM
Agreed on Michael Griffin the guy is beastly, him and Hope can be the best safety pair in the NFL if they play to their full potential. Also although McCourty wasn't exactly tested he looked solid although I would like to see Verner on some short passing situations as I think the guy can make plays whereas im not so sure McCourty can do it on a regular basis.

Apocalypse445
15.09.2010, 03:07 PM
Yes, it was a very satisfying opening day performance, but it WAS only the raiders. We will find out how good this years Titans are when we face the Colts and Texans.

opisciskcig
07.04.2011, 03:31 PM
We at Aitkin have final stats from previous years b/c we have an Aitkin Wall of Fame for the regular season. They are usually released after Natls team are announced I believe.