PDA

View Full Version : lets go redskins

washingtonredskins1
13.09.2010, 12:14 AM
kick some ass against the cowboys

wuds100
13.09.2010, 04:53 AM
Great start for the new regime,
Rode our luck a little but the D did not deserve anything but a win.

Britskin
13.09.2010, 07:15 AM
Skins of to a great start.

Did you see all the Cowboys and their fans celebrating thinking they had won it lol.

jklcan1
13.09.2010, 07:45 AM
No better way to start the season.Lots of things to improve on though but that's for another day.Right now i am just enjoying the feeling of getting one over Dallas.

my_friend_goo
13.09.2010, 11:16 AM
Had to Sky+ the game as there was no way I was going to be able to watch it in my post stag-do state. Then, all I had to do today was avoid opening any NFL-related pages. So what was the first thing I did this morning in my still hungover state? Open the Washington Post website!

Oh well, at least I know I've got something to look forward to when I get home. Also, very amused by the bold predictions by cowboys fans - did they honestly think they were going to come to DC and walk all over the Redskins? Did they not remember last year's scorelines when there was a great discrepancy in abilities between the two teams, yet Dallas didn't convincingly dominate at all?

G_Redskin
13.09.2010, 02:30 PM
Didnt get to bed untill 5am but well worth it :D

Not the best example of flowing football but we matched them where it mattered and won where it counts, points on the board, so Ill take the win and we'll build from her, all is good today :D