PDA

View Full Version : This made me laugh out loud

martin3026
17.09.2010, 04:12 PM
You've go to love the onion

http://www.theonion.com/articles/drew-brees-casually-wonders-aloud-if-he-really-cou%2C18103/

Best quotes

When informed of Brees' comments, some New Orleans residents seemed to find the quarterback's words troubling.

"I don't understand—Drew wants to kill someone?" said newsstand owner and Saints fan Bobby Kearny, 53. "Who is it? Because I'll take care of that for him so he doesn't have to lift a finger, no questions asked."

"Drew can kill me if he wants," said Esme Carlinda, 72, who has followed the Saints since the founding of the franchise in 1967. "My family, too. With everything he has done for this town, he just has to tell us where and when and we'll be there."

CharlieBear
17.09.2010, 04:34 PM
"The Super Bowl honeymoon during which you can murder people without repercussions is a lot shorter than people think," Brees told reporters after Thursday's practice. "That said, if we repeat, I could probably get away with busting open the levees again."

marcseven
17.09.2010, 05:18 PM
Before the Super Bowl the Onion ran a story that the Saints and the Colts were gonna "talk it out" rather than take it to the field. I love the OSN.

liss11
18.09.2010, 05:27 PM
oh brees.......you are a very bad man :D

DarrenSQh
20.09.2010, 08:40 AM
I saw it posted on saints report a few days ago. The onion is quite good.