PDA

View Full Version : well done texans for coming back

washingtonredskins1
22.09.2010, 12:09 PM
that was a brave come back. Us redskins have many problems and we showed them on sunday against you.

TexansTaylor
22.09.2010, 02:20 PM
that was a brave come back. Us redskins have many problems and we showed them on sunday against you.

It was an awesome game to watch. I couldn't believe it. Last season we would have lost that sort of game I think as we didn't have a great kicker and luck did not seem to be with us either but they never gave up, Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson are awesome this Year. It has been a great start to the season.

I hope we can beat Dallas next in the battle for Texas.:eek:

Vincent
22.09.2010, 02:23 PM
It was an awesome game to watch. I couldn't believe it. Last season we would have lost that sort of game I think as we didn't have a great kicker and luck did not seem to be with us either but they never gave up, Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson are awesome this Year. It has been a great start to the season.

I hope we can beat Dallas next in the battle for Texas.:eek:
Said in the offseason it could be your year!

I just hope your defense can stiffen up because you cant just rely on the O all year.

TexansTaylor
22.09.2010, 02:47 PM
Said in the offseason it could be your year!

I just hope your defense can stiffen up because you cant just rely on the O all year.

Your right about that especially if they are all getting suspended for drug taking.:D Hope we have a Defense left.