PDA

View Full Version : What do we expect from the next game

washingtonredskins1
24.09.2010, 10:45 AM
Possibly a win., lets hope we can manage that- shananan

skinsfan.uk
24.09.2010, 12:27 PM
Aside from the obvious, i'd like to see us scare the life out of Bradford and keep their running game shut down. On offence, we have to see some progress in the running game - I don't see Portis hitting 100 yards but an improvement over the last 2 weeks would be nice, maybe Williams stepping up with 5 or 6 carries to see what he can do. If Kareem Moore plays then I would like to see a vast improvement on Reed Doughty's play, leaving Landry to continue to play near the line.

It would also be nice to see Carlos Rogers continue his new found ability to hold on to footballs when they are thrown right between his numbers.

fyodor dostoevsky
24.09.2010, 05:32 PM
I'm not looking for a possible win - we will win and if we walk off that field with a loss I would be seriously concerned about how the team is shaping up.

Certainly agree that we need to see a run game coming together. From what I have read, their line backers are poor at pass coverage which I am sure Cooley will be happy to hear. McNabb could have a nice game ahead of him moving the ball up and down the field.

I expect TOTAL DOMINATION! :eek::D

stewboy
24.09.2010, 11:16 PM
I expect another 400+ week for Donavan to keep building confidence on the new look offence. Shouldn't struggle against this Rams pass defence. I'm betting Cooley's mouths watering!!!! Hail!!!

Riggo
25.09.2010, 12:50 AM
I expect another 400+ week for Donavan to keep building confidence on the new look offence. Shouldn't struggle against this Rams pass defence. I'm betting Cooley's mouths watering!!!! Hail!!!

I've been thinking the same thing all week: McNabb should throw for 400 yds every game.

santana89
25.09.2010, 09:48 PM
Orakpo's sole task should be to maul Bradford. If he does that and we win by 1, I'll be happy enough.