Im thinking that todays game only confirmed what a rebuilding job
we have on our hands and the need for picks not players looks
more important.

my_friend_goo
27.09.2010, 11:51 AM
Im thinking that todays game only confirmed what a rebuilding job
we have on our hands and the need for picks not players looks
more important.

Seconded. I can see it taking another two drafts/offseasons before they have a complete team.

JD for breakfast
27.09.2010, 04:05 PM
One player does not make a team. There are bigger problems with the Skins than just our recieving corps. We can't run the ball or stop the opposition running the ball for a start. They're my two biggest concerns at this point

fyodor dostoevsky
27.09.2010, 05:47 PM
we havent been one player from play-offs and superbowls in years. Last night was awful. We were outplayed.

citizenstu
28.09.2010, 12:18 PM
Jackson wouldn't've made much difference this year, however this rebuilding project we're on needs to find better weapons at WR. Whether that's Thomas and Kelly finally being fully fit and proving they can start in the NFL or adding new talent I don't know but Jackson would be a future upgrade at the position.

We're nowhere near a playoff team yet, and even if we fluke our way in, then I wouldn't be surprised if our exit was more embarrassing than Dallas's from last season.

JD for breakfast
28.09.2010, 04:31 PM
We'd be much better off waiting until Jackson is a FA at the end of the season. There's no way we can afford to lose any draft picks