PDA

View Full Version : How did you get tickets for the Saints?

IrishTexan
26.09.2010, 06:01 PM
Im thinking of going to the Saints-Steelers primetime game in October and even the terrible seats are $225 cheapest
Whats up with that?
I thought the Saints would have cheaper tickets than that,even though they are SuperBowl champs, so that their less fortunate fans could go to games
For example, the Eagles-Titans game in Nashville the week before that has tickets starting at $50

JessWolf
26.09.2010, 09:41 PM
Wow, that's a bit expensive, I'm sure I've seen them cheaper than that. If you go onto their website, there's some info on there on how to get them I think.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/tickets-and-stadium/individual-tickets.html - Cheapest on that one is $200, but you might be able to find cheaper ones on another ticket site or something. I guess it depends what game it is.

I wanna go to the Cowboys/Saints game in November, so hopefully we can both find decent price tickets! Good luck, mate!

martin3026
09.10.2010, 06:47 AM
The problem you've got there is three fold.

1. Waiting lists for the Saints season tickets is currently about 5 years+ making individual games a premimum
2. Saints v Steelers is a high profile game that people will travel to see
3. It's the Halloween game, big party time throughout the states so is probably the highest demand game of the year

I'm afraid these three things have combined to create the perfect storm for ticket pricing.

DarrenSQh
09.10.2010, 11:47 AM
Ticket exchange was great and very easy to use. Just print off your own tickets when you buy them.

Scorpion
09.10.2010, 07:44 PM
I went to the game against the Panthers last Sunday. Ticket Exchange does mean paying over the odds (it's basically legalised touting) but it is safe and easy and you can get good seats. Also for the more popular teams like the Saints, Packers, etc, it's one of the few ways of actually getting tickets as all games sell out.

Working on the basis that I would be paying a fortune anyway I got seats on about the 45 yard line and had a great time!