PDA

View Full Version : much better against bears

washingtonredskins1
24.10.2010, 10:39 PM
passing was better, we blocked there balls, and make them slip up.

torain played a blinder again

fyodor dostoevsky
25.10.2010, 10:24 AM
Torain ran hard certainly but that game was awful. Basic errors all over the place. They actually out gained us in total yardage if I have done my sums right. The field position they had in the second half, a better team would have blown us away. I burst out laughing at Halls third interception, the pass was an utter joke. Two incompetent teams yesterday. As the cliche goes, take the win and move on.

Jack Presley
25.10.2010, 10:30 AM
Two incompetent teams is right. OK so the defense was great but it was against the Bears offense and everyone's great against them.

But the offense struggled badly. When your defense gets you the ball on 5 turnovers (excluding the one returned for the TD) and you sack the QB 4 times yet you only score 10 points, well then there's something wrong. And it wasn't like the Redskins took over on their own 1 yard line. Some great field position was given to McNabb but they could do nothing with it.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the win but to think it was 'much better' is a bit optimistic.

JD for breakfast
25.10.2010, 01:29 PM
Agreed. A win is a win but we need to get a hell of a lot better on offense if we're going to make it to the post-season. I think everyone accepts that there will be a bedding-in period with the new offensive systems but we need to start seeing more progress

skinsfan.uk
26.10.2010, 04:00 AM
Great to see us win again, but that was a poor performance - only highlights were Hall and 4 INTs and Torrain, although he needs to keep hold of the ball. The Cutler non-TD call was massive, they were driving with ease on that series.

Looking for the O to step up on Sunday whilst i'm at Wembley enjoying the best 2 teams in the NFL. HA!

G_Redskin
26.10.2010, 10:30 AM
The result was good, a W is a W but the way we did it was poor. (P i$$ POOR)

Now for the Lions, who are a better team than their record shows.

Lets hope they are who we thought they are, and we dont under estimate them like the Rams.