PDA

View Full Version : 49ers v Broncos

G_Redskin
26.10.2010, 10:46 AM
Im going down to Wembley again this weekend for the International Game, been to every one so far, and wondered if any other Skins Fans were going and where they were going pre Game etc?

it would be good to meet some fellow Skins Fans and maybe get a pic or two ;)

Ill be there with the wife, (Vikings Fan) my daughter (Igles Fan :eek: ) and her boyfriend, (Saints Fan, Band waggoner) We will all be wearing our colours, Ill be wearing a Portis Gersey If you see me say Hi

Looking forward to a Good Game and a night out in London :)

B&G for ever Baby!

9erfan
26.10.2010, 07:51 PM
Im going down to Wembley again this weekend for the International Game, been to every one so far, and wondered if any other Skins Fans were going and where they were going pre Game etc?

Ill be there with the wife, (Vikings Fan) my daughter (Igles Fan :eek: ) and her boyfriend, (Saints Fan, Band waggoner) We will all be wearing our colours, Ill be wearing a Portis Gersey If you see me say Hi

B&G for ever Baby!

Hope we run into you guys,we are coming in from Seattle Washington wearing 49'er garb!Have fun.

The_Hangman
27.10.2010, 03:58 PM
my daughter (Igles Fan :eek: )

Where's that number for Child Protection Services..... :D

Seriously, have a ball dude. Who'll you be cheering for?

9erfan
28.10.2010, 07:06 PM

You Child services comment made me laugh pretty good.

Riggo
28.10.2010, 11:49 PM
I guess a skins fan should root for the broncos, to knock niners from the wild card race.:rolleyes:

washingtonredskins1
29.10.2010, 02:05 PM

B&G for ever Baby!

ill be watching it. im 50 50.

if it was the redskins playing then i will go, but i dont see the point in waiting in queues for hours on end whe you can watch it on sky or online

skinsfan.uk
29.10.2010, 03:18 PM
ill be watching it. im 50 50.

if it was the redskins playing then i will go, but i dont see the point in waiting in queues for hours on end whe you can watch it on sky or online

I have been to all 4 and I wouldn't miss it, great day out and atmosphere. Sky doesn't come close to watching it live. Only downside as always is that it is the only time I miss the Redskins game throughout the year but I will keep up with that on the phone (reception permitting as always!)

G_Redskin
29.10.2010, 03:34 PM

we are all cheering for the 49'ers on the Day, with an eye on the scoreboard as well ;)