PDA

View Full Version : Give the redskins a chance?

washingtonredskins1
29.10.2010, 02:08 PM
To go to wembley. Have you noticed that its almost the same teams that have been to wembley

PavlovsDog
29.10.2010, 03:03 PM
What do you mean?

The 4 International Series Games so far have featured 8 different teams?:confused:

G_Redskin
29.10.2010, 03:42 PM
What do you mean?

The 4 International Series Games so far have featured 8 different teams?:confused:

Exactly!

Im still scratching my head with this one :confused:

washingtonredskins1
29.10.2010, 04:28 PM
What do you mean?

must be looking at something else but not the redskins.

Vincent
29.10.2010, 04:32 PM
Eh??? :confused:

PavlovsDog
01.11.2010, 09:13 PM

What does this even mean?

GOSKINS-UK
01.11.2010, 09:46 PM
i dont mind seeing the Redskins Play in London, they can Play the Ravens, as for the reast of the NFC east I say Hands Off, we Need the home advantage as much as Possible. Really i think London really can have a support a NFL or even a CFL or UFL team. I remeber the London Monarchs back in the World League Days watching on TV and the Old Wembley crowd was very into them. I hoped evrybody who went to the game enjoyed the game

citizenstu
03.11.2010, 12:39 PM
What does this even mean?

Hate to weigh in on an old (and yet another) pointless thread, but this guy has been creating pointless and/or confusing and/or duplicate and/or distinctly in the wrong place threads since joining. It's just his way.

Just be thankful your not a Redskins fan - so don't have to put up with it all the time.