PDA

View Full Version : Season Over / Vince

Holywood
22.11.2010, 03:33 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c4a95b/article/injured-qb-young-out-as-titans-starter-coach-says?module=HP_headlines

Well well well......looks like our season is over everyone. Vince is throwing another tantrum and we have alot of tough games down the stretch. Can't believe we lost to the skins today.....

ndchester
22.11.2010, 12:56 PM
Dolphin fan coming in peace!
As a fan of a team with QB issues for the last 10 or so years i know what its like to have dodgy QB play. I think its time to cut Vince loose. He's like Vick was before his spell inside. Now, im not suggesting Vince should go about murdering dogs, however, some form of shock to his system is needed for him to grow up.

Watching him play against USC in THAT bowl game, his talent level was nothing short of immense. However, talent is not all that is required to be a QB in this league. If it were, no way Dilfer wins a SB! He needs to grow up and learn his game. His temperament is not that of a leader. He is clearly not a student of the game. You cannot rely on athletic ability alone as a QB in this league long term. No one ever has and no-one ever will. Still think the Texans were mad taking Super Mario instead of Vince or Bush..... not many left in that court id say.

Cut bait, start over, its the only way, the brilliant McNair would be turning in his grave.

THE_TITAN
23.11.2010, 10:12 PM
Rusty Smith is the future right now as far as im concerned unless something changes in the draft i'm content.

Holywood
30.11.2010, 06:36 PM
ha, season definitely D-O-N-E

THE_TITAN
01.12.2010, 07:36 PM
Lets draft Mallet or Locker, we need a new generation pocket passer to give this team a real dual threat.

Holywood
01.12.2010, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't mind Locker myself, Mallet looks good too. Luck also looks like he could be a good NFL qb, but I'm guessing someone is going to take him before we get our chance (I'm thinking Buffalo, Arizona, maybe even Minnesota etc)