Who Dat!

Geaux Saints!

stu_27
28.12.2010, 02:27 AM
TD!! woohoo :)

stu_27
28.12.2010, 04:51 AM
yaaas what a win, great game i thought,
The D's certainly played hard tonight and stuffed most of the offense on both teams. Glad we got the win. bring on the bucs and the play offs

Come on carolina, do us a favour next week ;P

DarrenSQh
28.12.2010, 04:54 AM
What a game. It was so tense. Drew came good in the end. PT is looking good.

Come on the Panthers! Lol

duffweiser
28.12.2010, 07:20 PM
Indeed come on the Panthers - you can do this, hopefully those dirty birds are feeling the pressure now

Packman12
28.12.2010, 07:28 PM
Indeed come on the Panthers - you can do this, hopefully those dirty birds are feeling the pressure now

Pressure or no pressure the Falcons will beat the Panthers so the road is clear for the Saints!

5th Seed at 4th Seed Rams W 31-17
Divisional round at Eagles L 30-23

or if we lose.........
Divisional round at Falcons W 24-20
Championship Game at Eagles L 30-23

duffweiser
29.12.2010, 09:37 AM
i think its fair to say the falcons are feeling the heat though - they made mistakes the other night they hadnt made the rest of the year, i know its extremely unlikely , but if you havent got hope what do u have

Arathrael
31.12.2010, 01:17 AM
Little late to the thread, but what a game. Couldn't believe the pressure the Falcons brought with their virtually non-stop blitzing. I honestly think any QB without the same awareness and footwork as Brees would have been sacked half a dozen times or more, it was insane.

Who dat!

DarrenSQh
06.01.2011, 04:15 PM
Dont know if i prefer to play chicago or Atlanta if we beat the seahawks. At least if its the falcons we have another chance of getting a ring with two victories over the falcons on it like last year.

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/image.php?u=12674&type=sigpic&dateline=1293060577

marcseven
06.01.2011, 09:21 PM
Its a tough one, I'd rather beat the Falcons I'd rather lose to the Bears.

DarrenSQh
07.01.2011, 02:17 PM
Its a tough one, I'd rather beat the Falcons I'd rather lose to the Bears.

Im not even sure about that as we definitely owe the bears one. I still dont like them for their idiot fans in 06.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/bearfan.jpg

http://blog.nola.com/news_impact/2007/12/large_bearsfans.JPG

stu_27
07.01.2011, 04:19 PM
hmmm great to see fellow humans or in the states fellow americans make light of a disaster that cost lifes, not just in this instance but in any.

i know they probably just did it to get a rise out of the fan, and sure they probably dont really think its funny, but how do they know if someone sitting int he crowd didnt loose something when it happened,
be it a car, house or friend or family member etc. and condisdering all the other fans go on about how much the saints fans go on about katrina, the other fans do it just as much by the looks of it..

anyways

looking forward to seeing the Saints play tonight, even with out Ivory and Thomas we should still be able to pull out the Win.

I dont think id like to see us play the falcons at home again, and i admit because the last two outings have been close and both teams last time were pretty tough but can we beat the falcons at home twice? it does worry me lol.

dont know much about the bears to be honest, but my mate supports em so id quite like to see us beat them just for bragging rights lol

who do u see win the AFC??

my money is on the Pats

marcseven
07.01.2011, 08:25 PM
Im not even sure about that as we definitely owe the bears one. I still dont like them for their idiot fans in 06.

Oh that Shiz hasn't been forgotten

I remember standing in the Sports Cafe with 12/15 other Saints fans as 300 Bears fans screamed at us, for that alone, not to mention 1990 (which to be honest i don't remember too well)

I think I would savor a victory over the Bears with half our team crocked tho, but the trouble with revenge, it is never enough.

But at the moment I just can't take the Falcons doing better than us, petty perhaps but so soon after our SB, i can't have them doing it too. (and I do remember the pain of 1991)