PDA

View Full Version : New to forum, but big Falcons fan

bobsaget
07.01.2011, 12:12 AM
Hey guys,

Been following the Falcons since 2004. Big year for us this year indeed.

Started to realise there was only so much NFL I could chat with my two friends (Browns and Bucs boo) so wanted to say hi on this forum.

Setting up a Facebook fan page for UK supporters as well. If there is one already do tell me.

Rise up!

mike_vick7
07.01.2011, 10:42 AM
Welcome always good to get more ATL fans here

bobsaget
07.01.2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks! Can't wait for a no-pressure weekend of football. Next week is going to be nervewracking. I haven't felt this good about the Falcons in the years I've supported them.

bobsaget
07.01.2011, 01:07 PM
Oh, you're Woking too? I'm in Godalming, not far. Surrey Falcons fans unite!

mike_vick7
07.01.2011, 01:42 PM
Oh, you're Woking too? I'm in Godalming, not far. Surrey Falcons fans unite!

Lol, yep Woking. I think Stubbsy is in Guildford, too.

Yea I know what you mean, I havent been this excited since 2005, seeing as we went to NFC championship the year before, I had high hopes for the next year.... didnt work out as i had hoped =P

TheDunc24
07.01.2011, 01:46 PM
Hello fellow Falcons' fans :-D. There's not enough of us in the UK, I say...

I used to live in suburban Atlanta, but now live in London. We're having such a great season and no big media is giving it much heed, except for saying that we're the team that the big-market teams need to beat.

Anyway, carry on being awesome, and go Dirty Birds!

mike_vick7
07.01.2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome dude. Outnumber those damn aints fans lol!

bobsaget
07.01.2011, 03:56 PM
It is pretty staggering. Non of the pundits on NFL.com seem to think the Falcs stand a chance but because of the seeding our odds put us as third favourite to win the Superbowl.

50 squids to win it all please!

Jeater
13.01.2011, 02:02 PM
Just thought i'd jump in. Big Dirty Bird fan. Ready for Saturday night... going to be tough. Hopefully Grimey can make some big picks and We keep hold of that ball and make sure Rodgers stays off the field!

Rise up!