PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a Falcons Jersey?

bobsaget
10.01.2011, 01:05 PM
I'm really struggling to find a new Falcons Jersey (small, any colour, preferably Gonzalez but happy with Ryan, White, Turner obviously).

Anyone have any tips where to buy one which isn't 80 quid on NFL UK?!

steven a h
10.01.2011, 05:15 PM
falconsuk.webs.com/ uk fan site try here for info

Devilfalc
10.01.2011, 10:19 PM
I'm really struggling to find a new Falcons Jersey (small, any colour, preferably Gonzalez but happy with Ryan, White, Turner obviously).

Anyone have any tips where to buy one which isn't 80 quid on NFL UK?!

I would suggest the IS Game (£50), but you may have to wait a while!!!

The £80 Ryan Jersey on NFLUK ship is a premier jeresy, so its better than normal £50 replica.

bobsaget
10.01.2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks a lot mate. I've found sites with the replicas but none have small! Would you recommend going a size up? I know most people wear them pretty baggy.

Devilfalc
10.01.2011, 11:45 PM
If anything, I think that the US sizes are bit bigger than UK. I normally buy T-shirts in large, but can get away with a medium Jersey. If you go a size up, it could be very baggy.

It may be worth asking the question in the "NFL in the UK" sub forum, and getting some different views. There are some posters in there who know a lot about NFL jerseys and could give a better answer than me.

philmaloney_atl_falcons
12.01.2011, 05:26 PM
i got a turner shirt off the falconuk site. go there carl is a really nice guy and really helpful. i got a meduim and it was cheap! massive on me tho so this time i have gone for a youth large.:D