PDA

View Full Version : Jamaal Anderson & Erik Coleman to be cut?

FusionStyle
28.01.2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2011/1/28/1960625/could-the-falcons-part-ways-with-jamaal-anderson-and-erik-coleman

Good story on a cracking website for Falcons news.

What you guys reckon? I tend to agree with the idea of keeping Anderson on for at least one more year, seeing if he steps up a bit more especially at DT. But Coleman doesn't have much of a place now in my opinion, a thanks but no thanks if you will.

georgia dome
03.02.2011, 09:45 AM
hi so how you know there getting cut? and have you checked out the falconsuk fan site??

FusionStyle
03.02.2011, 10:32 AM
hi so how you know there getting cut? and have you checked out the falconsuk fan site??

Yes it's terrible, I'll stick to the US sites for my info.

And read that story, it's a good look at who may be cut, and those guys would be near the top of the list going forward.

steven a h
04.02.2011, 11:13 PM
think your harsh on uk site .its for falcons fans to meet each other and get to know all the uk fans.

FusionStyle
05.02.2011, 06:14 PM
think your harsh on uk site .its for falcons fans to meet each other and get to know all the uk fans.

Really? Couldn't see that, couldn't see what was what.

Woolley_Man
07.02.2011, 12:18 PM
So how would you describe the career of Erik Coleman as a Falcon?

I liked him on the jets but he was a bit of a jag,he doesn't make big plays and he's the not the kind of guy you leave to cover good pass catchers one on one with.

FusionStyle
08.02.2011, 08:41 AM
So how would you describe the career of Erik Coleman as a Falcon?

I liked him on the jets but he was a bit of a jag,he doesn't make big plays and he's the not the kind of guy you leave to cover good pass catchers one on one with.

I've liked him, made some plays, pretty solid. But think we may let him go to get young talent in, big play talent. If thats possible I'd let him go.