PDA

View Full Version : falconsuk fans

georgia dome
03.02.2011, 09:51 AM
Hi all falcons fans try check out the falconsuk fans website
great website for the uk based falcons fans.
its www.falconsuk.webs.com go join up i have
thx

FusionStyle
03.02.2011, 10:31 AM
Hi all falcons fans try check out the falconsuk fans website
great website for the uk based falcons fans.
its www.falconsuk.webs.com go join up i have
thx

I would but that website is harsh to the eyes. Don't know where to look first. Bit of a mess.

georgia dome
04.02.2011, 09:16 PM
well i think it`s a great site he has 28 members to date and has loads of comps too,
but if your not interested then thats up to you mate but i think its worth while
its been revamped too
still you go get your info from where you want!!!!!!

FusionStyle
05.02.2011, 06:15 PM
well i think it`s a great site he has 28 members to date and has loads of comps too,
but if your not interested then thats up to you mate but i think its worth while
its been revamped too

I'm a web developer/designer by trade. I was going to offer some help. heh.

georgia dome
08.02.2011, 02:40 PM
are yes that would be great thx
see its my site and only been going a yr at end of feb?
havent really plugged it on here case they ban me for advertising
but yes any help would be great
i did tweek it a little when you said before that it was terrible??
thx

FusionStyle
08.02.2011, 02:42 PM
are yes that would be great thx
see its my site and only been going a yr at end of feb?
havent really plugged it on here case they ban me for advertising
but yes any help would be great
i did tweek it a little when you said before that it was terrible??
thx

I would start with the navigation, make it clear and easy. What you've got at the minute is a jumbled mess of a list. Just try and keep things clean.

georgia dome
08.02.2011, 03:43 PM
could you design a website for me?

FusionStyle
08.02.2011, 03:46 PM
could you design a website for me?

Not without payment, sorry, time is slim and adding work onto my fulltime job has to be paid for lol.

georgia dome
08.02.2011, 04:02 PM
ok give me a price then please see where we are at?
thx

Devilfalc
08.02.2011, 06:53 PM
its been revamped too

What's the deal with the £10 fanclub membership? Do you have to pay £10 to register and use the website and upload photo's etc.?

I'd like to use the website, but to be honest I don't think I'd pay to do so.

georgia dome
08.02.2011, 07:36 PM
no no the website is free to join mate ALL FREE its just a few members had asked for a £10 fee so i gave them for the fee a t-shirt, sticker, fixture card, and a Official Falcons Schedule card,
NO YOU DON`T NEED TO PAY TO JOIN...

steven a h
08.02.2011, 07:45 PM
website is very good with competitions and prizes run by a fan for the uk fan base all of use should join to get in touch with each other.and if you are a web wizaard people could help with tips. GO FALCONS.

FusionStyle
09.02.2011, 09:08 AM
website is very good with competitions and prizes run by a fan for the uk fan base all of use should join to get in touch with each other.and if you are a web wizaard people could help with tips. GO FALCONS.

I'm offering help to price up a brief once he gets me one. Otherwise I can only give advice. To be honest if you're going to do a website these days, keep it clean, organised and navigation simple to follow. It's none of those currently.

The other thing I've made clear is that use of the Falcons logo and any other NFL material will need to be cleared with the NFL first. Until then it's a red hot potato of trouble if it was to gain in popularity.