PDA

View Full Version : New NFL fan

lufccc
03.02.2011, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the NFL having followed for the past 2 seasons. I have wittled my teams down to either, Houston, Tampa or Atlanta, and was wondering if you could give me any reasons to support this franchise?

Thanks

Michael

FusionStyle
03.02.2011, 11:26 PM
We are a franchise on the rise. Sill yet to win a SuperBowl but we are putting pieces in place. Exciting players like Turner at RB and White at WR along with Matt Ryan, one f the best young QBs right now. The legend that is Tony Gonzalez at TE for one more year.

Telling you now... RISE UP FOR THE FALCONS... Samuel L Jackson says so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBXW78dVEc

apolultsapy
04.02.2011, 09:19 PM
Hello.
I'm new here and I do not know whether it landed as it does not please move my post, so I would like to invite you toSystemy alarmowe (http://www.telros.pl) competition so that you can compare this new technology alarm systems and closed circuit television.

mancunian
05.02.2011, 10:52 AM
All 3 would be good choices, I have friends in Houston. Friendly bunch who will take you tailgating! Great stadium.

As for the team great offence the last couple of years, defence is not so hot

Devilfalc
06.02.2011, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the NFL having followed for the past 2 seasons. I have wittled my teams down to either, Houston, Tampa or Atlanta, and was wondering if you could give me any reasons to support this franchise?

Thanks

Michael

We are one of the best run franchises in the NFL, with a committed owner and a very good young GM in Thomas Dimitroff.

We are also one of the classiest organsiations - one that does a huge amount of charitable work. We even have a fan organised charity orgnaisation (the only team in the NFL to do so). We also have a vibrant fan message board that organises message board get togethers and gives a quarterly awards to the team' best player.

It's also easy to get to Atlanta from the UK, with Direct flights available from Manachester and London, via BA and Delta and the city itself is easy to find your way around.