PDA

View Full Version : New NFL fan

lufccc
03.02.2011, 09:08 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the NFL having followed for the past 2 seasons. I have wittled my teams down to either, Houston, Tampa or Atlanta, and was wondering if you could give me any reasons to support this franchise?

Thanks

Michael

9erfan
15.02.2011, 01:10 AM
I can't give you any reason to support those teams.I can give you reason to support the 49'ers though.5 Superbowl Championships,city by the bay is one of the best cities to visit.It is a huge plus to cheer a team that is in an awesome city.49'ers are just now rebuilding with a brand new coach so you will get be cheering a team that will be playing for Superbowl championships in the near future if not the next NFL season.It has a long history,the franchise started in San Francisco in 1946 and has never left.It has the Gold Rush cheerleading team.Two of the top ten best players in the history of the NFL are 49'ers-Joe Montana 4 time Superbowl winner,3 time Superbowl MVP and considered the greatest QB ever and Jerry Rice considered the greatest NFL player ever.So there you have you have your new team,welcome aboard!

stephenk24
16.02.2011, 03:02 PM
I am not a Texans fan but I can still give reasons, right?:

They are new, so you haven't missed much.

Everyone likes Andre Johnson.

You wont get called a glory hunter any time soon.

There isn't many fans so you will be part of a small group of loyal fans.

Arian Foster has turned out to be a beast.

Give them a shot....