PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue

FusionStyle
23.02.2011, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St9j5K6STws

Highlight vid there. Of course it's showing 2 minutes of the best he can offer, but he seems like a real talent, with real real atheletic skill. We need someone to sit opposite John Abraham and possibly take over from Abe in a few years, I think this could be the 1st round pick if still available.

My concern is that he's going to perform very well at the combine being the athelete that he is, and it may raise his stock above #27. We'll have to see...

Btw, I think this is the smart pick, I'd still love us to pick up the likes of Titus Young... electric wide receiver. Maybe we'll get lucky in the 2nd round with someone.

mde203
23.02.2011, 08:51 PM
I expect him to go at 16 right now, so I'd be surprised if he dropped anywhere near you guys.

FusionStyle
24.02.2011, 08:51 AM
I expect him to go at 16 right now, so I'd be surprised if he dropped anywhere near you guys.

He seems to be the consensus mock pick right now, but... since when do mocks mean anything. It was more to open up discussion on him.

jimmy_hobo
01.03.2011, 11:25 AM
We need a reciever plain and simple, if Young is there I think we should take him, if not we should go after someone like Cecil Short from Mount Union in the later rounds.

FusionStyle
03.03.2011, 03:32 PM
We need a reciever plain and simple, if Young is there I think we should take him, if not we should go after someone like Cecil Short from Mount Union in the later rounds.

Titus Young will be. He'll be high to mid Round 2. Receiver isn't our main need, our defense is, we need a DE to bring pressure on the opposite side to big abe.