PDA

View Full Version : Barnett leaving the Packers?

FusionStyle
08.04.2011, 02:09 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Packers-dumping-LB-Barnett-;_ylt=AgBQEDfY_maRVWdOkO1FgkZDubYF?urn=nfl-341887

This is all rumour, nothing but rumour in an uncertain world of the NFL.

So...

Say he was to leave the Packers, by being made available for trade or as a FA...

Worth bringing in, especially with some uncertainty around Stephen Nicolas and Mike Peterson being over the hill now (although I think his hustle means he still has uses, as he proved last year).

jimmy_hobo
10.04.2011, 07:03 PM
If hes available in FA we should definately go after him, a great player in Green Bay's 4-3, decent when healthy after they switched to the 3-4.

Starters would be Barnett, Lofton and Spoon with Nicholas and MP in rotation, sounds pretty good to me.

FusionStyle
11.04.2011, 12:29 PM
If hes available in FA we should definately go after him, a great player in Green Bay's 4-3, decent when healthy after they switched to the 3-4.

Starters would be Barnett, Lofton and Spoon with Nicholas and MP in rotation, sounds pretty good to me.

He is one of those players that I feel has a lot more to give potentially, although I'm sure Green Bay think in a similar way about him.