PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Collins Retires

Vincent
10.07.2011, 07:22 PM
Thought this deserved a thread - the Titans without Collins will be a much less frightening prospect this year without him and with only a rookie and questionable other options.

Decent career for Collins, was always capable of winning a game with his smarts.

http://www.foxsportstennessee.com/07/07/11/Titans-Collins-Calls-it-Quits/landing_titans.html?blockID=537308&feedID=3732

Packman12
10.07.2011, 08:02 PM
Now start a Favre to Titans thread..........Derrick Mason was of the opinion that the Titans would go after Favre and he is still close to many people in their organisation

stephenk24
14.07.2011, 10:32 AM
It's a shame because he was quite a decent player towards the end of his career..

Packman12
14.07.2011, 10:38 AM
It's a shame because he was quite a decent player towards the end of his career..

indeed he was great on the bench!

You should be pleased as you will now sign Hasselbeck (or Favre!)

THE_TITAN
21.07.2011, 11:20 PM
I always like Kerry Collins, I always remember him for the 2008 season. But I guess age finally caught up with him and i'm sure he thought long and hard about his retirement.

I have decided to post on the boards again after it now seems the CBA agreement is close, I made a pledge to myself I wouldn't post until it was done, but I guess its nearly done so i'm back on here.

I would like Hasselbeck to come in.