PDA

View Full Version : new DE

steven a h
30.07.2011, 12:31 PM
ray edwards signs with falcons 5 year 30 million .ithink great move also rt tyson clabo resigns so iam happy today.

ianuk
31.07.2011, 10:10 AM
Just waiting for Grimes to resign now. It seems strange that the draft class and most of the FA's have resigned or left by now and the Grimes deal is still not sealed.

MichaelVick07
31.07.2011, 02:38 PM
Was a great signing, should really help D, More pressure up front will help secondary , hopefully we can get grimes signed and robinson can be the player they hoped for, if so then we have a good young team that could be a
real force for some years.

GdotH
01.08.2011, 01:21 PM
Really like the free agent moves we've made. Edwards and Clabo both have been signed for contracts that are amazing bargains, Nicholas needed to be re-signed also as he's probably our most complete linebacker until Spoon develops.
Blalock re-signing yesterday was nice also, bit pricey for my tastes but a young talented Guard is always going to get paid.

towen5
04.08.2011, 04:11 PM
Just waiting for Grimes to resign now. It seems strange that the draft class and most of the FA's have resigned or left by now and the Grimes deal is still not sealed.

Agreed, usually means hes wanting more money than deserved.

ianuk
05.08.2011, 11:17 AM
Atlantafalcons.com report that Grimes has signed a one year deal.

Looks as though ATL are waiting to see if Grimes is a one year wonder or not before giving him the contract he wants. I am still not ruling out Samuel joining from Phili if their trade demands are reasonable.

MichaelVick07
05.08.2011, 12:27 PM
Glad we kept Grimes, he is really showing promise to be a real solid CB, i agree with above i would love to see Samuel play for Falcons i like what he does at that position, although saying that i was also a fan of Robinson but has shown what they thought he would yet. Hopefully he can make that step.