PDA

View Full Version : fat albert

lochhibs
03.09.2011, 02:21 AM
im livid here.this fat lazy piece of **** says he wishes he was in new england 2 years ago and would give the money back for it to happen.give the money back then you blood sucking piece of vermin.ive never wished an injury upon anyone but i hope he breaks a leg or fat neck week 1.

andy32uk
03.09.2011, 09:47 AM
if the emperor of new england works his magic then fat albert may come back to haunt us when we play the pats later in the year. :( Cant be any worse then the 52-7 mauling we recieved from them when we last played in 2007

Gman84
03.09.2011, 11:05 AM
He's a liar. He bit Snyder's hand off when he came calling and no other team in the league would have given him a deal like that. He made the choice so he has to live with it, not our fault a proper coach came in and shook him up after he spent all his off-season eating and breaking the law.

I have no doubt he'll do well with the Pats but I really couldn't care less, I'm just glad he's gone and hopefully the franchise and Snyder learnt the lesson that needed to be learned - don't overpay for overhyped unpredictable talent.

andy32uk
04.09.2011, 09:23 AM
He's a liar. He bit Snyder's hand off when he came calling and no other team in the league would have given him a deal like that. He made the choice so he has to live with it, not our fault a proper coach came in and shook him up after he spent all his off-season eating and breaking the law.

I have no doubt he'll do well with the Pats but I really couldn't care less, I'm just glad he's gone and hopefully the franchise and Snyder learnt the lesson that needed to be learned - don't overpay for overhyped unpredictable talent.

snyders had a LOT of hands over the years. has them bitten off then regrows them for some other overated "star" to bite.

if daniel snyders learnt his lesson ill steak the field during the bear v bucs game lol

my_friend_goo
05.09.2011, 11:17 AM
if daniel snyders learnt his lesson ill steak the field during the bear v bucs game lol

Why waste good steak ???

70 chip
06.09.2011, 10:13 PM
He is gone - the best thing everybody can do is forget all about him.....

BAZILBARRY
06.09.2011, 11:44 PM
He is gone - the best thing everybody can do is forget all about him.....
Who we forgetting about?....