PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta playing 2011 season with a chip on their shoulder

ianuk
09.09.2011, 02:23 PM
We all know after the play-off defeat last season how disapointed the players, coaches and Arthur Blank were but I expected that to fade while preperations for this season began. We all know how the Falcons approach games, quietly and respectfully. While I expect the Falcons will continue to respect every opponent they face this season I love how they have kept the anger from last season as motivation.

This week Roddy White gave every player a T-shirt, printed on the front the word unacceptable on the back the score form last years play-off defeat. Reports suggest that every player will be wearing that T-shirt for the start of the season. It seems that winning games is not enough, they are heading into this season to make a point.

SteButt
12.09.2011, 10:17 AM
We all know after the play-off defeat last season how disapointed the players, coaches and Arthur Blank were but I expected that to fade while preperations for this season began. We all know how the Falcons approach games, quietly and respectfully. While I expect the Falcons will continue to respect every opponent they face this season I love how they have kept the anger from last season as motivation.

This week Roddy White gave every player a T-shirt, printed on the front the word unacceptable on the back the score form last years play-off defeat. Reports suggest that every player will be wearing that T-shirt for the start of the season. It seems that winning games is not enough, they are heading into this season to make a point.

Stick with trying to win games first ;)

HSTDriver
13.09.2011, 02:50 PM
Stick with trying to win games first ;)

Pots and kettles spring to mind here :)