PDA

View Full Version : Proud of Atlanta

ianuk
19.09.2011, 10:28 AM
I have got to say how pleased I was with last night overall. 75% of the crowd booing Vick, nothing against the guy but I was concerned that they would cheer the opposing QB. Matt Ryan stepped up and the Defence showed a massive improvement in the week I just hope they kick on from their.

downside Sam Baker needs replacing and Matt Ryan needs to be able to call his own plays all the time not just when Mike Mularkey runs out of ideas.

jrt55555
19.09.2011, 11:50 AM
Yes, it did seem like the crowd was a lot more anti-Vick than I'd expected. I should have known that the little scoreboard point from Vick as he left the field was too much of an omen that we were going to mess it all up :rolleyes:

Fair play to the Falcons, some impressive plays and a great Redzone conversion rate (even if it was against our woeful Redzone defense...).

Your defense definitely looked improved from last week, although we did manage to march it up the field pretty easily most of the night. We just seemed to struggle with the last 10 yards or so! And someone should probably teach Dunta Robinson that you are actually allowed to use your arms for a tackle...

lewenglish
19.09.2011, 12:33 PM
I think the Falcons should feel great about yesterday and the fact Turner is in my fantasy makes it all the sweeter.

------

For everything from newly-wed NFL predictions to Best Uni Never Wins visit http://uknfl.blogspot.com/

mike_vick7
19.09.2011, 02:29 PM
I have got to say how pleased I was with last night overall. 75% of the crowd booing Vick, nothing against the guy but I was concerned that they would cheer the opposing QB. Matt Ryan stepped up and the Defence showed a massive improvement in the week I just hope they kick on from their.

downside Sam Baker needs replacing and Matt Ryan needs to be able to call his own plays all the time not just when Mike Mularkey runs out of ideas.

TBH, Todd McClure is the one we need back, Hawley can't cut it.

ianuk
19.09.2011, 02:32 PM
TBH, Todd McClure is the one we need back, Hawley can't cut it.

I thought he was out for a while but listening to the commentary last night they said he should be back within a couple of weeks.