PDA

View Full Version : You're Rubbish and We're Great!

menominee
04.10.2011, 05:05 PM
This is in danger of becoming a season-long superstition. There'll be a Kenny Mayne feature on it in Week 13. ;)

saintsfan29
05.10.2011, 12:34 PM
And people said that some Saints fans became obnoxious after we won the SB.

Stay classy Packers fans.

Stubbsy #21
05.10.2011, 12:55 PM

You did and some still are! (predominantly trolls)

As for the original post I don't take him too seriously after reading some of his posts. He's just trying to stir up a little banter. Yes we got served by the Pack in the playoffs but a crumb of comfort is that we did beat them in the regular season so we know it can be done. Pride comes before a fall!

menominee
05.10.2011, 01:24 PM
I had a fantastic time in Atlanta in January and not only because of the result. It's a great town (so long as you don't drive) with a very convenient short-stay infrastructure, a fantastic stadium and a lively atmosphere. I'm very, very tempted to pop back this weekend. However Ms menominee is burdened by work insecurity and a needy little man (insert your own joke) has just joined the family so I'd feel a bit guilty flying away for a few days. Wouldn't stop me though!

No Mo Romo
06.10.2011, 10:28 PM

Stay classy Packers fans.

He is what he is, a Packers fan. Obnoxious is not a strong enough term for that lot. Every fecking week he is posting this same type of thread on his teams opponents forum. This just shows he is scared. The Falcons have my support against that bunch of eejits. Go Falcons.

menominee
07.10.2011, 08:52 AM
What did I tell you about calming down, dear? ;)

lewisenglish
07.10.2011, 09:24 AM
You are great! We are not rubbish - I prefer highly average

Features, Unfiorms, Predictions and more - Visit http://www.untilkickoff.com/ - A UK based NFL site.

No Mo Romo
07.10.2011, 12:35 PM
What did I tell you about calming down, dear? ;)

I will calm down when you wise up. :D

Manning2Wayne
08.10.2011, 01:57 AM
i used to be quite fond of the packers as a team, this is dwindling with every moronic post

Devilfalc
08.10.2011, 10:45 AM
Yes we are playing total garbage, and will continue to as long a Mike Mularkey holds the team back with his 1970's offensive scheme.

steven a h
08.10.2011, 06:43 PM
when the QB calls a better game in no huddle than the offensive coordinator some thing is wrong.

StuBram2
10.10.2011, 03:54 AM
"We're amazing lol" nonsense aside I enjoyed the game tonight and around the time Hawk and that Falcon lineman who pulled a Joey Barton got into it I was thinking that this could become quite a tasty little NFC rivalry for the next few years. Still pulling for Atlanta to knock the Saints off their perch.