PDA

View Full Version : Should we take T.O

T-Rac
20.10.2011, 08:15 PM
Well should we? If fully fit I cant see why not, get him on a cheap one year deal, score us a few TDs, playoffs and then who knows :D

THE_TITAN
20.10.2011, 08:42 PM
Yes, he will make our team better, that's all I care about. Plus maybe we might get some more coverage on NFL Network and the like.

T-Rac
21.10.2011, 07:46 AM
Well speaking of Munchak making his move, he's now taken a step back.

No doubt a move set in motion by the front office so it doesn't look as though we are committing to him as of yet, still wouldn't mind the guy turning up in Light Blue.

Whitey1990
21.10.2011, 08:52 AM
It never worked out with Moss, but i think with Hasselbeck at quaterback now - T.O would be a good signing. he would take up Double coverage - which could then create space for C.J - allowing him to get his running game back on track

T-Rac
21.10.2011, 04:13 PM
It never worked out with Moss, but i think with Hasselbeck at quaterback now - T.O would be a good signing. he would take up Double coverage - which could then create space for C.J - allowing him to get his running game back on track

Even with space I doubt we'll CJ racking up many yards this season :(

sucks

Whitey1990
21.10.2011, 11:45 PM
Even with space I doubt we'll CJ racking up many yards this season :(

sucks

Certainly does! Thankfully we have had sucsess in the air! Or we would be beside the colts on 0-5

T-Rac
22.10.2011, 08:23 AM
Certainly does! Thankfully we have had sucsess in the air! Or we would be beside the colts on 0-5

and the Tarps.... lol

as for the T.O dilemma, Munchak has now said the Titans probably won't be attending T.O's workout session, looks liek Owens will not be coming home.