PDA

View Full Version : Saints Merchandise

karld
28.10.2011, 11:40 AM
I was just wondering where all you guys buy your Saints apparel?

I dont live in England, but near it, so ordering items from the UK is no problem for me.

I really need to buy a saints jersey, all i have is a hooded jumper which has 'Saints' written on the front... lets just say id rather be sporting a proper saints jersey on gameday!

Any help would be much appreciated!
Who Dat!

WhoDatMonkey87
28.10.2011, 05:03 PM
Check out secondcityjerseys.co.uk.
Ordered my home Brees premier jersey from them. It was ordered from the US and came in 5 days!
Obviously each orders different, but they were really helpful with my order.

Hope this helps dude

DarrenSQh
29.10.2011, 08:52 AM
I got some of mine from Ebay but you have to look out as 99% of the stuff is fake.

I bought most of mine at the international series game at wembley and a ton of stuff when i was at the Dome last season for the Vikings game.

marcseven
29.10.2011, 12:20 PM
Saints store finally ship internationally (didn't for many years) guess thats what happens when you world champs

(although to be perfectly accurate they started international shipping a couple of years before SB44, perhaps they knew... Viqueen fans perhaps you're right...)

karld
30.10.2011, 11:57 AM
Saints store finally ship internationally (didn't for many years) guess thats what happens when you world champs

(although to be perfectly accurate they started international shipping a couple of years before SB44, perhaps they knew... Viqueen fans perhaps you're right...)

Yeah that would be the best option in terms of assured quality, but it would probably cost me a bomb to get the stuff shipped to England, and then again to where i live.

WhoDatMonkey87
30.10.2011, 01:59 PM
Don't know about shipping, but the merch on the Saints official site seems to be more expensive than some other sites

the_walrus
08.11.2011, 01:36 PM
Personally I get all mine from NFL official online store. Delivery takes a little while, but they've got the best range, never charged me import tax, and at least you know it's the real deal. That, and it's hard to get anything other than replica elsewhere, and I'll only buy premier

neworleanssaints_dk
02.12.2011, 09:00 AM
Help wanted!

I'm trying to find a place on the internet that sells a reel authentic white size 48 Drew Brees jerseys.

NFLshop.com is all out of white size 48 authentic jerseys and they say they won't get them back this season.

Next season it's NIKE that supplies the NFL and not REEBOK and i'll doubt they have them then.

Any suggestions ?

DarrenSQh
02.12.2011, 11:31 AM
Help wanted!

I'm trying to find a place on the internet that sells a reel authentic white size 48 Drew Brees jerseys.

NFLshop.com is all out of white size 48 authentic jerseys and they say they won't get them back this season.

Next season it's NIKE that supplies the NFL and not REEBOK and i'll doubt they have them then.

Any suggestions ?

I dont see any reason why thy wont have the same sizes. Im going to wait until next year to get a new one. Jimmy Graham i think is my next one.

I would try something like black and gold shop over in nola as they normally have most jerseys.

neworleanssaints_dk
02.12.2011, 05:01 PM
I can't wait until next season because then NIKE will have the rights and I want the reebok logo.

The idea is to create the Drew Brees Super Bowl jersey... I already got the Super Bowl patch and i'm looking for the captain patch with three gold stars

http://rebeccagrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/drew-brees-super-bowl-champion-upset.jpg

I have tried footballfanatics, nflshop.com, espn... any one got some links to online stores?

WhoDatMonkey87
02.12.2011, 06:37 PM
Help wanted!

Any suggestions ?

Fansedge haven't got a 48, but they've got a 50 if thats any help?
Heres the link:
http://www.fansedge.com/Drew-Brees-Authentic-Jersey-New-Orleans-Saints-9-White-Authentic-Jersey-_1705476063_PD.html

neworleanssaints_dk
03.12.2011, 05:24 PM
Fansedge haven't got a 48, but they've got a 50 if thats any help?
Heres the link:
http://www.fansedge.com/Drew-Brees-Authentic-Jersey-New-Orleans-Saints-9-White-Authentic-Jersey-_1705476063_PD.html

Thanks for trying but size would be to large.

I've asked a couple other forums as well, and I think the conclusion may be that you can NOT find a authentic white Reebok Saints jersey in size 48.

WhoDatMonkey87
03.12.2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks for trying but size would be to large.

I've asked a couple other forums as well, and I think the conclusion may be that you can NOT find a authentic white Reebok Saints jersey in size 48.

No probs dude. I know you're after an authentic, but you could always go for a premier?
More available and cheaper

StephenQBNo9
27.01.2012, 10:06 PM
Fansedge was a good site. Ordered a jersey for my brother and a divisional top for me. Ordered and paid with no problems, and delivery was quick and no hassle. Recommend it.

stevefitt
07.02.2012, 05:21 PM
Fans edge are very very good, great range, fast and cheap postage and you pay all tax and duties at the point of sale, so no expensive shocks when items are delivered and you owe a further ????.

I also found the amazon.co.uk has a decent selection too. And many sellers on amazon.com ship to the Uk also.

the_walrus
10.02.2012, 01:50 PM
Any word on when the new black & gold Nike jersey's are coming out? I'm looking for a Graham & a Sproles, but the NFL store have been out of my size since Xmas :-S