PDA

View Full Version : what a pair of numpteys

steven a h
04.12.2011, 09:31 PM
julio jones drops the game tying touchdown.and has a couple of drops and stupid play when he does not know the play is-and cost a time out which was big at the end of the game and then costs 10 seconds on the last drive to get to the line of scrimage and we gave all that up to gr=et him we look silly now . then we come to the diddt they call duante robinson paid like atop 5 corner plays like a top 50 corner what a free agent bust mike pettersons interception for a touchdown would most likley won that game but the multi million pound dud hold for no reason to blow it and the game .julio and duante both played total CRAP. big big let down.............................................. .................................................. ..................................

mike_vick7
04.12.2011, 09:58 PM
We played like a high school team. We let a rookie beat us. Indescribably terrible game.

steven a h
04.12.2011, 10:23 PM
i agree completely it was awful soo bad .can we still make the playoffs?????????????????????????????

Stubbsy #21
05.12.2011, 12:11 PM
Well yes I think we can still get into the playoffs as all the other teams we were competing with for a Wildcard lost - see Detroit, NY Giants and Chicago. Bears could drop without Forte and Cutler, we own the tiebreaker over Detroit and the Giants are doing their end of year collapse. I can see us getting the Number 5 seed and visiting Dallas in the wild card round which at this point is a definitely winnable game.

I think the division may be out of reach right now as we're two games back of the Saints now so we'd need to beat them and hope they lose another game to stand a chance. Saints remaining games are @TEN, @MIN, v ATL and v CAR. Whereas we have @CAR, v JAC, @NO and v TB. We could run the table but I can't see the Saints losing 2 of their last 4.