PDA

View Full Version : Hi

St.Dave
22.12.2011, 09:02 PM
Hi fella's
Just joined and wanted to say hi. I'm a Redskins fan from Bolton. Supported them since the mid 80's although had a break in the middle but now more keen than ever. I listen to most Redskins/NFL podcasts whilst working (Postman so kills the time).
It's my 40th in 2 years time and the wife is keen on taking me to Washington to see a game, any advice, tips etc would be great along with any websites, places to buy merchandise and any other info would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave HTTR:)

Boltonian
22.12.2011, 11:24 PM
Welcome aboad St.Dave, i am also a Redskins fan who is from Bolton.

St.Dave
23.12.2011, 11:12 AM
Awesome, We should start the Bolton Skins :D Thanks for the reply

Riggo
30.12.2011, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the hell that is being a skins fan.

Little General
22.01.2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Guys.

just joined today.

been a skins fan since C4 first started showing American football.

Theisman, Riggins and Art Monk they were the days.

my_friend_goo
24.01.2012, 06:58 PM
Hi, Little General.

This board is a little quiet these days, I think many Skins fans have buried their head in the sand.

So, what's your answer to the Quarterback Conundrum?

the over-the-hill fan
24.01.2012, 07:11 PM
Hi, Little General.

This board is a little quiet these days, I think many Skins fans have buried their head in the sand.

And if you know the answer to that can I have Friday's Euromillions numbers please ? :D:D

Little General
25.01.2012, 04:29 PM
Hi, Little General.

if i knew that i think Snyder would be knocking on my door asking me to be head coach:D:D

can't go on with Rex imo, i think we need to draft a QB we can keep for a number of years.
whether that's Luck or RG3 i don't know.