PDA

View Full Version : Redskins

Sa14
02.01.2012, 03:08 PM
Any of you guys a member of any other Redskins forum?

my_friend_goo
02.01.2012, 06:35 PM
ExtremeSkins. Whilst the volume of posts can make it hard to follow, there is some pretty good stuff on there, including two or three posters with insider knowledge who break news early. Particularly helpful given that most rumours involving the Skins posted by the major media are often wide of the mark as opposed to common knowledge since the booting out of Vinny C.

Boltonian
02.01.2012, 09:56 PM
Have been trying to get on extremeskins for ages now, but everytime i complete
all the questions it won't let me in. Can anyone help?

wuds100
05.01.2012, 05:08 PM
Hogs Haven for me,
Boltonian I had a issue with the E-Mail I was using to create the Extreme Skins account and was told
it had to be the one connected to your IP dont know if that this helps you.

my_friend_goo
25.01.2012, 08:40 PM
I had one ExtremeSkins registration problem confirmed for me yesterday. Due to problems in the past, they won't allow you to register if you have a free (e.g. hotmail, yahoo) account. If you use a work address or one fixed to your internet service provider (e.g. @sky.com, @tiscali.co.uk), you should be fine.

If this doesn't solve it, then give me details of any error message you may receive when trying to register, and I'll put it to the Mods to see what they say. If you don't have a suitable e-mail address, I'm not sure what you can do short of obtaining one (even if you don't ever use it - in fact I found out yesterday that I'm registered under a defunct work e-mail address and haven't had any problems at all).

Harwich Hog
26.01.2012, 12:53 PM
I had one ExtremeSkins registration problem confirmed for me yesterday. Due to problems in the past, they won't allow you to register if you have a free (e.g. hotmail, yahoo) account. If you use a work address or one fixed to your internet service provider (e.g. @sky.com, @tiscali.co.uk), you should be fine.

If this doesn't solve it, then give me details of any error message you may receive when trying to register, and I'll put it to the Mods to see what they say. If you don't have a suitable e-mail address, I'm not sure what you can do short of obtaining one (even if you don't ever use it - in fact I found out yesterday that I'm registered under a defunct work e-mail address and haven't had any problems at all).

That sort of rings a bell. I'm an ES member under the same username as this. I think i'm using my old uni email address. Haven't been able to access it for years - will probably be problems down the road because of that. :rolleyes:

Caio
11.03.2012, 08:21 PM
tried to join extreme redskins under my hotmail account, but no luck, any way arround this without paying for an account? My broadband is through sky can i then join them? will that help? i am pretty useless with technology so bare with me

my_friend_goo
12.03.2012, 12:39 PM
tried to join extreme redskins under my hotmail account, but no luck, any way arround this without paying for an account? My broadband is through sky can i then join them? will that help? i am pretty useless with technology so bare with me

If you have a broadband account with Sky, you will have set up an e-mail address with them when you set up the broadband. That address ought to work, as it was obtained through your internet service provider and not a "free" account that can easily be set up by spamers. It shouldn't really matter if you don't regularly use your Sky address - the address I used to set it up was a work address and is now defunct. But if you don't fancy having to check your Sky e-mail for any notifications (I've not had any since joining Extremeskins), it is possible to divert your Sky e-mails to your hotmail account (there's an explanation of how to do this on their website, but if you are struggling, I may be able to help).

Caio
12.03.2012, 08:06 PM
used my sky e-mail and requested a an email, still havent received an e-mail yet, is there a 24 hour wait? or is there still a problem?

my_friend_goo
12.03.2012, 09:15 PM
Pass, but I think an inappropriate e-mail address gets rejected off the bat.

Give it 24h then see what happens.

Caio
12.03.2012, 09:25 PM
ok, no probs, any way you could pm one of the mods on there for me to find out?