PDA

View Full Version : Well Done

IrishLion09
08.01.2012, 06:57 AM
Ladies and Gents,

Just want to say well done and what a halftime adjustment by your Coaching Staff .

You guys are a pleasure to watch :)

martin3026
08.01.2012, 11:19 AM
Nice to see opponent fans act with class. The lions are in the situation the Saints were a few years back, a terrific offence let down by a poor defence, your time will come (but hopefully not too soon).

DarrenSQh
08.01.2012, 10:21 PM
Hope that's the last we see of the lions for a while. Once Stafford, megaton, suh and fairley get a bit more support they could be a great team.

Lionheartdetroit
08.01.2012, 10:56 PM
its ain`t easy to put one over you guys!

Good Luck! I am sure we will be back in the play offs next season and maybe knock Green Bay off: of their pedestal to. Until we meet again......!

:cool:

Drew_Saints
09.01.2012, 12:15 PM
Highlights:
Pierre Thomas.
Second half.
Lions secondary.

Lowlights:
Anytime Megatron was thrown the ball.
First half.

49er1
12.01.2012, 06:50 PM
its ain`t easy to put one over you guys!

Good Luck! I am sure we will be back in the play offs next season and maybe knock Green Bay off: of their pedestal to. Until we meet again......!

:cool:

I think we will put one over them. You guys are not good on the road and brees is coming up against a side leading stopping the run, interceptions and turn overs. Brees is damn good. He reminds me of Montana same sort of stature too.

I think graham could be your key to beating us as i think throwing long will be much more risky than any defence he has come up against. I think he will win some and lose some .

It's a great match up guys i am looking forward to it . Good luck lets hope for a great close game whoever wins;)

ajra21
15.01.2012, 06:57 PM
unlucky guys. you were the better team and are the better team. just unlucky.

BTW, the saints have the best road record in the NFL over the past three years.

martin3026
15.01.2012, 10:22 PM
unlucky guys. you were the better team and are the better team. just unlucky.

BTW, the saints have the best road record in the NFL over the past three years.

Well don the the 9ers, was a great game and your D caused every turnover (except the muffed kick return).

It'll be better to win it next year in our own stadium anyway ;0)