PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents

Little General
26.01.2012, 04:41 PM
below are Redskins free agents.anyone you would re-sign?

Rex Grossman
Tim Hightower
Evan Royster
David Anderson
Aldrick Robinson
Donte Stallworth
Trent Shelton
Fred Davis
Kory Lichtenst.
Sean Locklear
Will Montgomery
Willie Smith
Kentwan Balmer
Chris Baker
Doug Worthington
Adam Carriker
London Fletcher
Keyaron Fox
Rocky McIntosh
Phillip Buch.
Laron Landry
Kareem Moore
Brandyn Thomps.
Byron Westbrook
Graham Gano
Sav Rocca

Davis,Landry,Fletcher,Royster,Rocca.
possibles Rex as back up,Hightower (Helu is better),Gano?

link to complete NFL free agents as of 20/01/12

NFL Free Agents (http://rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/39667/59/nfl-free-agent-master-list?pg=1)

Harwich Hog
26.01.2012, 06:00 PM
How are the rookies free agents?

I'll assume Willie Smith, Evan Royster, Aldrick Robinson and Brandyn Thompson aren't free agents.

I'd re-sign:
Rex Grossman
Tim Hightower
Donte Stallworth (I like him, I think he'll just get beaten out. We might re-sign him a little bit into the season like 2011).
Fred Davis
Kory Lichtensteiger (injured reserve)
Will Montgomery
Adam Carriker
London Fletcher
Keyaron Fox
Laron Landry Could be used as part of a trade up?
Byron Westbrook
Graham Gano
Sav Rocca
Kedric Golston

I've bolded the players who I expect to be on the 53-man roster.

Riggo
26.01.2012, 08:21 PM
Didn't we trade for Hightower and nows a FA?

London Fletcher is great, but for the last few years I think "this guys is getting old and won't go another year" yet he stays healthy and does the job. So it is going to be agonizing whether to keep him or not.

Gman84
26.01.2012, 09:04 PM
Fletcher is a top priority to re-sign. Feck his age the guy is a machine. Bring back Monty and Lich (he's a RFA btw), franchise Davis and let Landry walk as the more I think about the more I just want to get him off this team, he's poor value for money let someone else pay. Get Carriker back and probably Rex, everyone else is not really an issue.

BAZILBARRY
26.01.2012, 09:18 PM
Loathe the thought of Rex coming back next season,but I haven`t a Scooby who to replace him with...

iffies
26.01.2012, 09:23 PM
Loathe the thought of Rex coming back next season,but I haven`t a Scooby who to replace him with...

Jason Campbell? Just a thought....

BAZILBARRY
26.01.2012, 09:47 PM
Jason Campbell? Just a thought....
That`s not helping....lol

Harwich Hog
27.01.2012, 10:07 AM
Jason Campbell will want to go a place where he can start.

Kansas City, Jacksonville, Seahawks maybe.

pj
27.01.2012, 11:18 AM
Fletcher is a top priority to re-sign. Feck his age the guy is a machine. Bring back Monty and Lich (he's a RFA btw), franchise Davis and let Landry walk as the more I think about the more I just want to get him off this team, he's poor value for money let someone else pay. Get Carriker back and probably Rex, everyone else is not really an issue.

Beginning to feel the same about Landry, though id hate to see him flourish on another team.

Hopefully all the injury trouble means he can be brought back for a reasonable price but if not he should walk.