PDA

View Full Version : Where sre you watching the Superbowl?

Little General
28.01.2012, 01:32 PM
I've taken the day off work on the monday so i can stay up and watch it.

will be having a few drinks (more than a few :D) and watching it in my house on Sky with my son who is a Giants fan.

Where are you watching it?

thread title should read "are"

my_friend_goo
28.01.2012, 05:39 PM
No son of mine would be a Giants fan, unless he wanted to be put up for adoption :D

I'll be watching the game with my best friend at Bodean's BBQ in Tower Hill, enjoying the halftime feast of ribs, chicken, pulled pork, beans 'n slaw, washed down by a variety of American beers. Then struggling to stay awake for the first train out of Liverpool St station.

I also have the following day off work, just as well as we have an all-day off-site meeting involving senior members of staff that day.

Little General
28.01.2012, 10:00 PM
No son of mine would be a Giants fan, unless he wanted to be put up for adoption :D

I'll be watching the game with my best friend at Bodean's BBQ in Tower Hill, enjoying the halftime feast of ribs, chicken, pulled pork, beans 'n slaw, washed down by a variety of American beers. Then struggling to stay awake for the first train out of Liverpool St station.

I also have the following day off work, just as well as we have an all-day off-site meeting involving senior members of staff that day.

I keep reminding him we beat them twice this year:p

that sounds like a really excellent bash. making my mouth water just thinking about it.

enjoy yourself mfg

Harwich Hog
30.01.2012, 10:56 AM
I had to cancel my day off after the Superbowl :( Stupid Ikea delivery tomorrow meant I had to switch. Devastated.

My work is pretty flexible. I can get in at about 9:30am and work late instead.

I'll probably be watching it at home. It's a shame - last year I watched it with an NFL pal of mine and did shots for sacks/20+yard offensive plays/interceptions etc. First half was pretty tame - second half got messy!!

Dee56
30.01.2012, 03:58 PM

Sounds cracking!
We might have to nip round from the Sports cafe.. Give you a hand with those ribs! ;)