PDA

View Full Version : Orakpo on the move

Caio
12.03.2012, 11:05 PM
a lot of rumours flying about that the Redskins are looking to trade him for a 1st or early 2nd, whats your take on this guys? Big fan of Orakpo

Caio
12.03.2012, 11:06 PM
seems like it might not be Orakpo but there are a lot of rumours of another trade / move

my_friend_goo
13.03.2012, 01:00 PM
Been reading the trade thread on the Extremeskins site, have you?

Always be careful with rumours and for the sake of discussion here, try and include a link to back your topic up.

From what I understand from what the Extremeskins insiders tweeted, it has been suggested Orakpo was floated in trade talks with the Rams for the #2 pick, but otherwise there is no intention to trade him. There is, however, another trade in discussion at the moment, but there's no guarantee this one will go through. From they "cryptic" messages one of the insiders posted, I would assume it's DeAngelo Hall. BUT, the caveat to all of this has been a player will only be traded if equal or better talent can be acquired in free agency. Not sure how recent developments affect this.

Take what the insiders say carefully. They're quite often correct, but things fall through and they will admit that they're just trying to give an indication of what the team are trying to do. There's 31 other teams in the league, though, many of whom may have similar plans...

wayne ellis
13.03.2012, 01:17 PM
Redskins would need their heads examined if they even considered trading Orakpo, unless it was to the Jets for Wayne Hunter and a second round pick..... :D

kev macca
13.03.2012, 04:11 PM
Orapko=yes please but really can't see the skins letting him go

Caio
13.03.2012, 05:50 PM
Been reading the trade thread on the Extremeskins site, have you?

Always be careful with rumours and for the sake of discussion here, try and include a link to back your topic up.

From what I understand from what the Extremeskins insiders tweeted, it has been suggested Orakpo was floated in trade talks with the Rams for the #2 pick, but otherwise there is no intention to trade him. There is, however, another trade in discussion at the moment, but there's no guarantee this one will go through. From they "cryptic" messages one of the insiders posted, I would assume it's DeAngelo Hall. BUT, the caveat to all of this has been a player will only be traded if equal or better talent can be acquired in free agency. Not sure how recent developments affect this.

Take what the insiders say carefully. They're quite often correct, but things fall through and they will admit that they're just trying to give an indication of what the team are trying to do. There's 31 other teams in the league, though, many of whom may have similar plans...

cool cheers, been reading a lot on there but still cant join! even with a sky e-mail :confused:

my_friend_goo
13.03.2012, 06:14 PM
cool cheers, been reading a lot on there but still cant join! even with a sky e-mail :confused:

PM me details of your e-mail address and I'll see if I can contact an administrator about it.

Caio
13.03.2012, 06:27 PM
PM me details of your e-mail address and I'll see if I can contact an administrator about it.

just have mate! cheers

wuds100
14.03.2012, 03:37 PM
I would not trade Orakpo for anything less than a 1st and even then I would want it to be a top 20 pick.

The_Hangman
14.03.2012, 03:40 PM
Jeebus, it'd have to be more than that.

He was selected in the first 15 overall, and is a better player now than when he first came into the league.

I wouldn't trade him.