PDA

View Full Version : asante samuel to falcons

steven a h
25.04.2012, 03:45 PM
reports on espn and nfl network reporting falcons trade 6th round pick for asante samuel and are finalising new contract what use think guys ???????????????????? is it the end for duanta robinson

steven a h
25.04.2012, 05:53 PM
samuel signs with falcons for 3 years at 18.5 million

MichaelVick07
25.04.2012, 07:45 PM
Not sure if will be popular choice but i love it, always been a fan of Samuel from Pats right through. like his Aggressive, risk taking style. He is capable of creating turnovers. I know only three last year but is better than that. Can't wait buy this guy?s shirt :D

georgia dome
25.04.2012, 07:51 PM
Yes i think its a good deal,
And i think he`ll play along side GRIMES and ROBINSON at the back
It`ll add more depth to our D.
Any QB throwing on our DB BEWARE!!!!!!

wayne ellis
25.04.2012, 08:53 PM
Being reported that you gave the Eagles a 7th round pick for Samuel. Nice bit of business by the Falcons...

Devilfalc
25.04.2012, 10:24 PM
Great move, and a cap friendly deal when you consider the contracts of the top CB's.

At least we don't have to sweat on Grimes any more. If he won't sign a long term we aren't sunk at CB in 2013, and if Grimes stays we can let Robinson go if he continues to play up to his big contract. I think we are looking to re-sign grimes and to cut Robinson after the season unless he has a big year under Nolan

For a 7th round pick and just over 6m a season, we can't go wrong. TD has had done a great job getting value for money in all of our moves and re-signings this year.

Philly86
27.04.2012, 05:29 PM
I will kinda miss Samuel, a horrendous tackler but an absolute ball hawk. He's definitely an upgrade over Robinson. Good move for the Falcons.

mike_vick7
27.04.2012, 07:15 PM
Finally.... The Rov has come BACK...to his senses, and sorted out our damn defensive backfield! Only took ya four years Tommy boy.

In any event Im VERY happy with this.

towen5
05.05.2012, 06:26 PM
Lets just hope we dont let any defenders get loose in the backfield, could be a great move but could just be another overrated CB al a Robinson