PDA

View Full Version : Who is Atlanta Falcons Biggest Rivals?

XLVI
23.05.2012, 12:55 PM
Who is the Atlanta Falcons Biggest Rival? Is it the Saints or Eagles or another team?

mike_vick7
23.05.2012, 03:40 PM
Its not even in question, that the monstrosity you support, are the biggest. The Eagles where a rivalry back when it was Vick vs Mcnabb, and of course has been recently reignited with MV7 becoming an eagle and them seemingly playing the ATL every season. The bucs and panthers too, but nowhere near as much as the sAINTS.

steven a h
23.05.2012, 10:13 PM
it is the DIRTY CHEATING SCUMBAG AINTS no doubt

BigStu
24.05.2012, 11:55 AM
it is the DIRTY CHEATING SCUMBAG AINTS no doubt

Say what you really feel lol.

Packman12
24.05.2012, 11:59 AM
Who is the Atlanta Falcons Biggest Rival? Is it the Saints or Eagles or another team?

the fans in Atlanta dont have enough passion to have a rival.

But on here the NFLUK passionate Falcons fans will say the Taints for sure.

steven a h
24.05.2012, 08:58 PM
so fan in atlanta dont care unlike all the glory hunting PACK FANS HERE IN THE UK

Packman12
24.05.2012, 10:01 PM
so fan in atlanta dont care unlike all the glory hunting PACK FANS HERE IN THE UK

No they dont i was shocked at their lack of passion in the Georgia Dome

All championship teams have glory hunters. At least i know i can never be called one.

Stubbsy #21
25.05.2012, 01:25 PM
There's only one answers to this - Its those former Bagheads residing in the Bayou!

Maybe the fans in the stadium lack passion but from going on a few different messageboards there are plenty of passionate Falcons fans who like me hate the Taints.

Packman12
25.05.2012, 02:19 PM
There's only one answers to this - Its those former Bagheads residing in the Bayou!

Maybe the fans in the stadium lack passion but from going on a few different messageboards there are plenty of passionate Falcons fans who like me hate the Taints.

I said people on here have great passion. I like your team just was underwhelmed by the Georgia Dome crowd.

neilmuir
25.05.2012, 03:20 PM
It's the Saints, but it's not the best of rivalries.

Stubbsy #21
25.05.2012, 06:48 PM
I said people on here have great passion. I like your team just was underwhelmed by the Georgia Dome crowd.

Oh I agree - Its just not the first time I've heard that criticism levelled at us.

It's the Saints, but it's not the best of rivalries.

How do you mean?