PDA

View Full Version : NFL European Shop

andybam86
04.09.2012, 10:42 PM
Just wanted to say, as usual texans fans get screwed for merchandise.
One johnson jersey, a t shirt, a mug and a mini football and helmet. What does the team have to do before we start to see the same level of merchandise in this country. The dolphins who we destroy every year have 4 jerseys, the pats have 5.

Sorry for the rant but it has been this way fo as long as i can remember. When will the texans discrimination stop.

grrrr

Srg11
05.09.2012, 03:30 PM
It ain't just the Texans...

E.G.2802
08.09.2012, 02:44 PM
Tell me about it.
It annoys me when they only have for example dolphins and packers. there is 30 other teams you know:mad:

NFL_Rich
08.09.2012, 07:04 PM
Give it time guys ... Stock will be increasing all the time. They've also got to gauge levels of interest in each team I imagine ... By this time next year I expect there'll be tons of stuff in stock for all teams :)

williaaaaaaaaam
28.09.2012, 10:39 AM
I can understand why the Dolphins has a lot of merchandise available as the big teams when the game was brought over by Channel 4 were Dolphins and Bears. There are lots of British fans of those teams, and the Patriots probably because of the fact England is in the name. The people running the shop know what has sold well in the past and is playing to that market. I think it would be best to have home and away shirts and a choice of 2/3 players available for all teams and see what happens. They could charge less than £70 and get a bit more custom too (just saying). I want a Titans jersey but I don't want one with the name of the back up quarterback!

I'm expecting a tough game on Sunday between the Texans and Titans. I'm expecting a defeat and for the Texans to cruise to the play offs as I have been impressed by what I have seen recently.