PDA

View Full Version : 4 games down ...

NFL_Rich
01.10.2012, 02:14 PM
So! 4 games in, 4 big W's! Best start to a season in Texans history.... I've got to say I love watching the Texans... Both on defense and offense. They sure are exciting in many areas. Predictions for the next 4 games?

williaaaaaaaaam
02.10.2012, 12:23 PM
i reckon a finish of 13-3 or around there will be your season. Then anything can happen in the play offs. as for the next 4 games, probably 3-1 i'll say. hopefully the titans can join the play off party but that will be a bit of a stretch i think :(

Pritchard
04.10.2012, 01:38 PM
Well we've got @ Jets, then home to the Packers & Ravens coming up heading into the bye. The way we're playing at the moment, I could genuinely see us sweeping all 3, which would leave us at 7-0, and given how bad the AFCS is this year, that likely puts us in the playoffs.

The thing that will affect our overall record is that we have 2 games against the Colts in the last 3 weeks of the season, if we've already clinched homefield/if we're locked into our seeding, I doubt we make much of an attempt to win those games.

12-4 I reckon.

NFL_Rich
05.10.2012, 10:50 AM
Well we've got @ Jets, then home to the Packers & Ravens coming up heading into the bye. The way we're playing at the moment, I could genuinely see us sweeping all 3, which would leave us at 7-0, and given how bad the AFCS is this year, that likely puts us in the playoffs.

The thing that will affect our overall record is that we have 2 games against the Colts in the last 3 weeks of the season, if we've already clinched homefield/if we're locked into our seeding, I doubt we make much of an attempt to win those games.

12-4 I reckon.

I agree, I can definetley see 3 wins from the next 3 and going 7 and 0 into the bye

StevenMccormick12
14.10.2012, 11:55 AM
Be aware of a wounded Packers and number 12 at QB. Matthews will be the best pass rusher we have faced so we have to compensate for that and step up in the middle on our own D as I can't put into words how gutted I am at the loss of Cushing. Who in my opinion has been only a fraction behind JJ Watt as our best player this year

NFL_Rich
15.10.2012, 11:04 AM
Be aware of a wounded Packers and number 12 at QB. Matthews will be the best pass rusher we have faced so we have to compensate for that and step up in the middle on our own D as I can't put into words how gutted I am at the loss of Cushing. Who in my opinion has been only a fraction behind JJ Watt as our best player this year

Yep, you call that one. We couldn' t get the run game going at all either...That was a butt whoopin. Well, better to get it out of our system against good NFC opposition than against AFC opposition next week *cough..Ravens* ...at least they're a bit banged up too...we have a good shot at bouncing back and going into the bye 6-1

StevenMccormick12
15.10.2012, 01:18 PM
Yeah there was a lot of thought our D would stiffle them but we have to remember through 5 games, now 6 this Packers offense is easily the best we have faced. That was quite a thumping we got, got to pick it up for the Ravens next week