PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy Titans @ Dolphins game on 11 November?

willo1904
19.10.2012, 07:28 PM
Dave (rokerzammo on here) and I are planning a 5 day trip to take in the Colts @Jags TNF game on 8 November and then either the Chargers @ Tampa game or the Titans @ Dolphins game and wondered if any Dolphins or Titans fans would want to join us?

As it stands we are going to head to the Tampa game, as it will be an hour from where we are staying and is the cheaper option but if there are a few other people interested then we can share the costs of hire car, petrol etc to make it worthwhile heading to Miami.

I know its short notice but most people on here are pretty fanatical! haha.

Nothing has been booked as of yet but we are looking at £650ish (for flights, match tickets, hotel, car hire) before spending money

Drop me a PM if you're interested in case I forget to look back on here!!

Chris

Whitey1990
22.10.2012, 01:46 PM
Dave (rokerzammo on here) and I are planning a 5 day trip to take in the Colts @Jags TNF game on 8 November and then either the Chargers @ Tampa game or the Titans @ Dolphins game and wondered if any Dolphins or Titans fans would want to join us?

As it stands we are going to head to the Tampa game, as it will be an hour from where we are staying and is the cheaper option but if there are a few other people interested then we can share the costs of hire car, petrol etc to make it worthwhile heading to Miami.

I know its short notice but most people on here are pretty fanatical! haha.

Nothing has been booked as of yet but we are looking at £650ish (for flights, match tickets, hotel, car hire) before spending money

Drop me a PM if you're interested in case I forget to look back on here!!

Chris

I would love to come along but i have all ready used all my holidays this year travelling around the USA.

Good Luck with your trip - It sounds Brilliant!