PDA

View Full Version : UK Falcons What Is This All About?

British Bulldawg
16.11.2012, 07:55 AM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3961714-please-help-some-fellow-falcons-via-facebook/

I have no doubts the majority of your membership is full great like-minded people who just want to have a laugh a few drinks and enjoy the game just like the rest of us.

We have had 3 members cancel / refund their trip down after seeing the vote count and thinking theres no way of getting it on the main screen now. So without thinking anything was up they went ahead and cancelled as Thursday 5pm was the last chance of a full refund on hotels and trains.

Now just imagine how these feel and the rest of us to learn that this has happened! Imagine if it was the other way round also.

If this is this someone in your membership - strong words are needed.

UK Falcon ( and just incase you missed it 1st time round another=) UK.

georgia dome
16.11.2012, 04:40 PM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3961714-please-help-some-fellow-falcons-via-facebook/

I have no doubts the majority of your membership is full great like-minded people who just want to have a laugh a few drinks and enjoy the game just like the rest of us.

We have had 3 members cancel / refund their trip down after seeing the vote count and thinking theres no way of getting it on the main screen now. So without thinking anything was up they went ahead and cancelled as Thursday 5pm was the last chance of a full refund on hotels and trains.

Now just imagine how these feel and the rest of us to learn that this has happened! Imagine if it was the other way round also.

If this is this someone in your membership - strong words are needed.

UK Falcon ( and just incase you missed it 1st time round another=) UK.

What's up mate?? Don't get what's going on?

British Bulldawg
16.11.2012, 05:29 PM
This should explain it if you have FB, basically rigged the result. Shafted us!

https://www.facebook.com/events/368770039876317/

georgia dome
16.11.2012, 06:01 PM
Oh dear was you coming down from Sunderland then mate??

British Bulldawg
17.11.2012, 01:52 PM

I'm here didn't stop me great weekend ahead =

Quinns vs Bath
England vs Australia
Fulham vs Sunderland
Browns vs Cowboys

Stopping down for that Thanksgiving Day Bash near Old Street. See what thats like as 1st timer.

British Bulldawg
17.11.2012, 01:56 PM

All sorted now anyway pub set to put both games on large screens. Shame as the Rugby lot who were stopping down before from Derby for the weekend now going back tonight, all thanks to one Falcon.

JamesGall13
17.11.2012, 11:21 PM
All sorted now anyway pub set to put both games on large screens. Shame as the Rugby lot who were stopping down before from Derby for the weekend now going back tonight, all thanks to one Falcon.

What dya want us to do about it? It was NONE of us.

Dartmoor Falcon
18.11.2012, 12:53 PM
Not a name i know, can't see any of us doing that from what i know of the people on here.

British Bulldawg
19.11.2012, 09:06 PM
Not a name i know, can't see any of us doing that from what i know of the people on here.

Thats what I thought, but it only takes one so thought I would check.