PDA

View Full Version : Our Division

JamesGall13
03.12.2012, 01:05 AM
So with our 23-13 win on Thursday night over the Saints and Buccs defeat away at Broncos tonight, it means we have clinched the NFC South title. Its been a great season so far, well done to Coaches, Players and Staff. First objective achieved, now lets try and get the No.1 seed.

georgia dome
04.12.2012, 01:25 AM
Yes totally agree with you
Look on and on i say GO FALCONS
PS ARE YOU A MEMBER OF MY SITE?
www.falconsuk.webs.com

Dartmoor Falcon
05.12.2012, 07:50 PM
Right on James, oh and are you a member of Georgia Domes site?

MichaelVick07
08.12.2012, 01:48 PM
great work all season, fantastic to be Division champs, however not to put damper on things, BUT although i do think we are a very strong team the offensive inconsistencies do worry me slightly.
I do think we have a much improved defence that is capable of keeping us in games, but the worry the offence can fall flat at any time is a real worry

We seem to start games strong bit more often than not the opposing defence seems to be able to make adjustments and cancel us out?

Devilfalc
09.12.2012, 06:33 PM
great work all season, fantastic to be Division champs, however not to put damper on things, BUT although i do think we are a very strong team the offensive inconsistencies do worry me slightly.
I do think we have a much improved defence that is capable of keeping us in games, but the worry the offence can fall flat at any time is a real worry

We seem to start games strong bit more often than not the opposing defence seems to be able to make adjustments and cancel us out?

The problem is Mike Smith. The guy is gutless, and know no other approach that to "play not to lose". His whole appraoch is to take no risks, keep it tight and hope to win at the end.

Even when we get ahead he lacks the guts to put the hammer down on teams.