PDA

View Full Version : Poor Poor Falcons

georgia dome
10.12.2012, 06:53 AM
:mad:
Another poor showing from my Falcons in my view?
Only got going towards the end when it was clearly to late,
teams seem to run all over us? Not a good advert for the Playoffs,
Falcons in the first half played like they had home field advantage rapped up in the bag already?
Thats clearly not the case yet?
Big tough game this weekend Giants at the Dome.

OK I`VE HAD MY EARLY MORNING RANT:::

Domed Outter
10.12.2012, 10:39 AM
That crash back down to earth has been coming for a while.

The last decent game they played was when, against Philly in october maybe?

At this rate, homefield advantage will be just a pipe dream.

Scots Warrior
11.12.2012, 03:13 PM
Not a great weekend but I'd not be chucking in any towels yet or getting on the negative bus....your record has you as the best in the League does it not?

You are assured post season action and once you're into 1 game football all kinds of things can happen.

Cheer up :D

JamesGall13
12.12.2012, 12:03 AM
We have so many problems, One and done beckons. No Pass rush, cannot run the ball and then we just give up on it when we trail in any game. Our O-Line started the season OK but has gone to the dogs again, Awful. I coverage is average until we play a top QB at home and then we seem to fool them with different looks. All in all, we WILL go one and done if we meet Packers, 49ers, Giants but we can beat Seahawks and Bears at home.

Domed Outter
12.12.2012, 01:53 AM
Got my playoff tickets booked, so they better shore up.

Need more no-huddle!

Scots Warrior
12.12.2012, 08:14 PM
We have so many problems, One and done beckons. No Pass rush, cannot run the ball and then we just give up on it when we trail in any game. Our O-Line started the season OK but has gone to the dogs again, Awful. I coverage is average until we play a top QB at home and then we seem to fool them with different looks. All in all, we WILL go one and done if we meet Packers, 49ers, Giants but we can beat Seahawks and Bears at home.

A man from Mayo on a downer? Must be a dry house! I think you'll make the Conference game.

james1b
13.12.2012, 04:53 PM

How can you argue so much about you should get more respect and then pretty much sum up why everyone thinks you have been overachieving in one post? This is the very reason that you dont get the respect because whilst you are a very good team who have the capabilities, you show too many weaknesses and your record does slighly flatter.

Stubbsy #21
15.12.2012, 06:58 PM
A man from Mayo on a downer? Must be a dry house! I think you'll make the Conference game.

I'll take that for starters.

Yes we have weaknesses as does everybody in our conference but I think we've just been able to manage or hide the flaws better than others. I think Sunday could be a good measuring stick against a playoff calibre team. We've beaten one Manning this year why not make it both of them!

mattchew
16.12.2012, 10:31 PM
Todays score may make you want to rethink this thread title!