PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the Seahawks game

JamesGall13
07.01.2013, 04:45 PM
Im afraid to say that I think we'll go one and done again :( Seattle are playing the best football in the NFL right now. I don't think we'll be able to deal with their run game. Seahawks by 7 points.

Dartmoor Falcon
07.01.2013, 06:17 PM
I think it'll be tight but i think we can win in the dome, Falcons by 3.

cards
07.01.2013, 06:34 PM
Im afraid to say that I think we'll go one and done again :( Seattle are playing the best football in the NFL right now. I don't think we'll be able to deal with their run game. Seahawks by 7 points.

Have faith! I'll be pulling for you guys come gametime.

Devilfalc
07.01.2013, 09:20 PM
Seattle are a very good team, but i think we are slightly better.

However, I have no confidence at all in our coaching staff. Coach Smith's "keep it close", "play not to lose" mentality won't cut it in the playoffs. We need to be aggressive and play with intensity from the get go - get the crowd into the game and keep them in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes ultra-conservative and tries to feed Turner 25+ times, which will be a recipe for disaster.

Oleeeee
08.01.2013, 06:54 PM
Think Matt Ryan is going to get plenty of time in the pocket, and our backs will certainly be challenged by White and Jones- which should be a great battle. I worry that Gonzalez and that other receiver (think his is name Douglas?) will make hay across the middle. Also, that 1pm Eastern start time is hardly a godsend.

Having said that, Seattle can be stingy on the road and I believe they will win the game. I hope its a good game, I do like Atlanta a lot.

georgia dome
08.01.2013, 09:25 PM
I`m going with a Home win
i think we will just edge it in our favour, we should be well rested with a week off and i think we`ll have enough fire power with JONES WHITE DOUGLAS & GONZARLEZ up front
Think we need a big game from TURNER though?
If we can contain the SEAHAWKS run game , we`ve got a chance.

JamesGall13
08.01.2013, 11:39 PM
Think Matt Ryan is going to get plenty of time in the pocket, and our backs will certainly be challenged by White and Jones- which should be a great battle. I worry that Gonzalez and that other receiver (think his is name Douglas?) will make hay across the middle. Also, that 1pm Eastern start time is hardly a godsend.

Having said that, Seattle can be stingy on the road and I believe they will win the game. I hope its a good game, I do like Atlanta a lot.

Gonzo will need a big game if we are to win, as well as that; Turner and Quizz will need to combine for about 70 yards rushing cause in our three defeats in the regular season we abandoned the run and think we averaged about 30 yards in those games.

steven a h
09.01.2013, 05:33 PM
hoping falcons can pull it out if they play to there best they can do it

cards
09.01.2013, 07:23 PM
Clemons being out for the hawks is going to be a big loss to them. Hope jones and white can batter sherman and browner. I'm behind you lot, bloomin can't stand the seahawks :D

qball
09.01.2013, 08:50 PM
With all the hot air from Richard Sherman I think he's filled the Goodyear Blimp already. Will be a close game, but after some awful things said about RG3 injury by Hawks fans, I'm rooting for the Falcons.

MichaelVick07
11.01.2013, 02:30 PM
Will be tight game, I agree hinges on containing Lynch/Run game. Although this totally different Falcons team that previously disappear in the playoffs and you can see they are playing with confidence and feel that can beat anyone.

A HUGE game for Dimitroff/Smith/Ryan era falcons. I think it’s their time

Seahawks 17 - 24 Falcons