PDA

View Full Version : Nfc championship

georgia dome
13.01.2013, 09:17 PM
Omg omg !!!!!!!!!! Riseup

Craigus89
13.01.2013, 09:18 PM
You've got no chance if both teams play like they have this weekend.

cards
13.01.2013, 09:21 PM
Congratulations.

So happy for tony g that he finally has a playoff win.

JamesGall13
13.01.2013, 10:03 PM
So so happy but todays win just has me exhausted and speechless :eek:

MichaelVick07
13.01.2013, 10:57 PM
I went from face down eating the carpet to head butting the ceiling, still coming down from that win, what an ending I think they meant that :p

Devilfalc
13.01.2013, 11:17 PM
We'd win this game if we had a competent HC. Sadly, we have a gutless head coach who coaches scared is the worst game manager in the NFL and doesn't know how to hold a lead.

I expect a very conservative uptight Falcons team to get blown away next Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see the one of the most one-sided NFCCGs in history, if not the most lopsided. It would sum up this organisation perfectly.

SF 42 Atl 10

georgia dome
14.01.2013, 12:02 AM
We'd win this game if we had a competent HC. Sadly, we have a gutless head coach who coaches scared is the worst game manager in the NFL and doesn't know how to hold a lead.

I expect a very conservative uptight Falcons team to get blown away next Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see the one of the most one-sided NFCCGs in history, if not the most lopsided. It would sum up this organisation perfectly.

SF 42 Atl 10

Take it you not like smith then mate?
Carl...

Devilfalc
14.01.2013, 12:37 AM
Take it you not like smith then mate?
Carl...

A nice guy, but a total liability as a head coach.

georgia dome
14.01.2013, 12:47 AM
A nice guy, but a total liability as a head coach.

ok i get ya
is this you Martin???
Carl...

Oleeeee
14.01.2013, 04:30 PM
Good luck in the title game, hope you guys do it! Nice to share the madness of the game, had such an energy burst in the fourth quarter despite the loss.

And hey, I think that's the first and last time I see Russell Wilson complete a pass to Julio Jones! Two classy fellas.

steven a h
14.01.2013, 06:56 PM
go falcons great win still not calmed down. falcons have to play well for 4 quarters to beat 49ers aall this the season falons play great and look like world beatersfor a half then can not sustain it. matt ryan can not make the big mistake and throw cheap picks. to win it....

RaiderLes
15.01.2013, 10:50 AM
Go falcons the oakland side of bay is cheering you on to beat the niners and I love to cheer for the team in black

Scottish49ers
15.01.2013, 01:55 PM
Am sure Falcons fan are releived to know Bayside
2nds are cheering them on;-)

Scots Warrior
15.01.2013, 08:35 PM
Throwing in Gang Green's support for the Falcs too :D

Need a new winner......and you didn't shut us out this year....most probably only because we never played :D

rdwngs
18.01.2013, 08:02 PM
Been trying to decide all week who support at this point and now hoping the Falcons can make it to the SB. I wanna see Tony Gonzalez get a ring!

P.S. Sorry guys, having my support probably means you'll lose :p

JamesGall13
18.01.2013, 09:04 PM
Really gonna try and enjoy Sunday win, lose or draw. Its not often your team are just one win from the Superbowl, unless you support NE Patriots. As the game grows closer, the more confident I feel we can actually do it.

georgia dome
19.01.2013, 06:46 AM
Really gonna try and enjoy Sunday win, lose or draw. Its not often your team are just one win from the Superbowl, unless you support NE Patriots. As the game grows closer, the more confident I feel we can actually do it.

YEAH GOTO GO WITH YOU ON THIS ONE TOO JAMES
HOPE WE CAN PULL IT OFF, IM A LITTLE NURVOUS ALSO BUT CAN`T WAIT
GO FALCONS RISE UP

Carl...

MichaelVick07
19.01.2013, 01:55 PM
We have been given no chance coming into this game, not even a debatable one,
I had some confidence going into Hawks game and closer it got kinda told myself to expect worst but they pulled it off
This time it’s kind of the opposite, closer get more think we can shock a lot of people.
Just find it weird that all build up to Hawks was about stopping Lynch, They did that and could argue it won them the game (Barely) but then all talk was about how we didn’t contain Wilson, If our O plays consistent there is no heroic come back, just canny win sometimes,
Anyhoo now have to contain Kap, I think if we cna try get early lead and force Kap to play catch up may be able to force a young QB to make a couple mistakes and have a secondary capable of creating turn overs (Samuels playoff numbers are impressive) but only time will tell

falcongirl75
20.01.2013, 11:39 PM
We threw that game away, the Niners were nothing special. So disappointed.
:(

georgia dome
20.01.2013, 11:53 PM
I agree we were to conservative at times Matt Ice had a bad second half,
GUTTED!!!!!

Bean49
21.01.2013, 12:04 AM
We threw that game away, the Niners were nothing special. So disappointed.
:(Startling lack of adjustments from your coaching staff from the second quarter on. You guys took away the Kaepernick run but didn't stop Gore and James and that killed you. That and taking away Crabtree early on just opened up Vernon and that will also kill you. Wouldn't blame Ryan, coaches gotta take the brunt of it.

falcongirl75
21.01.2013, 12:07 AM
Startling lack of adjustments from your coaching staff from the second quarter on. You guys took away the Kaepernick run but didn't stop Gore and James and that killed you. That and taking away Crabtree early on just opened up Vernon and that will also kill you. Wouldn't blame Ryan, coaches gotta take the brunt of it.

Like I said, threw it away.

Bean49
21.01.2013, 12:07 AM
Like I said, threw it away.I was agreeing.

Phoebo
21.01.2013, 12:13 AM
Startling lack of adjustments from your coaching staff from the second quarter on. You guys took away the Kaepernick run but didn't stop Gore and James and that killed you. That and taking away Crabtree early on just opened up Vernon and that will also kill you. Wouldn't blame Ryan, coaches gotta take the brunt of it.

They forgot that unlike the Seahawks, Panthers, and RG3 (oops I mean Redskins) our team was built to run the ball with running backs not QB's.

Also Kaepernick was drafted mainly because of his arm strength not his solely because he can run a pistol offence.

#55 Ahmed Brooks owned Ryan at the end.

falcongirl75
21.01.2013, 12:43 AM
I was agreeing.

I know...was just using fewer words :D

falcongirl75
21.01.2013, 12:46 AM
They forgot that unlike the Seahawks, Panthers, and RG3 (oops I mean Redskins) our team was built to run the ball with running backs not QB's.

Also Kaepernick was drafted mainly because of his arm strength not his solely because he can run a pistol offence.

#55 Ahmed Brooks owned Ryan at the end.

Wouldn't say "owned", far from it, he was left pretty much alone the whole game, lack of pressure throughout.

JamesGall13
21.01.2013, 02:01 AM
Gutted, looking at the AFC game too. Both teams are very beatable. Im proud though, we were written off all season and Id like to think we proved the media and other teams fans wrong. We'll be back next season.

georgia dome
21.01.2013, 02:09 AM
Gutted, looking at the AFC game too. Both teams are very beatable. Im proud though, we were written off all season and Id like to think we proved the media and other teams fans wrong. We'll be back next season.

Im watching Ravens game too
and yes i agree both beatable but we made a few errors and that cost us,

Domed Outter
21.01.2013, 02:22 AM

Agreed. You cannot fail to score points in the 2nd half and have any hope of winning.

The D were almost sitting ducks for the 2nd half. Some one-sided draft we are going to have to have.

Scottish49ers
21.01.2013, 01:55 PM

I doubt ur 2nd half coaching adjustments(or lack off)
and Ryans 2 turnovers will have done anything but
add more fuel to fire bout getting it done wen it
counts!
Hope Tony G comes back for another shot at it he
still top 5 T-end easily!

Phoebo
23.01.2013, 12:13 AM
Wouldn't say "owned", far from it, he was left pretty much alone the whole game, lack of pressure throughout.

I know what you mean Ryan was having his way until the 4th quarter. When I said at the end meant the very end of the game. Ryan was clutching his shoulder for a reason, I think it was a beastly tackle by Brooks and then a sneaky kick after.