PDA

View Full Version : Greg Williams is back

Titan4Life
08.02.2013, 04:58 PM
So Greg Williams is back in Tennessee.
He had a good stint with us last time he was around including a trip to the big time.
Are we happy or not so happy with his arrival?
I'm happy as this will hopefully see the end of Jerry Gray, get Gregg calling the plays on D and we will see an improvement to last year, I think aside from the line our D has talent and with Williams at the helm will go up rather then fall down with Gray.

nfl.afl
09.02.2013, 12:18 AM
Happy if he gets us back!

rob_tkd
09.02.2013, 02:44 PM
Good luck to him. He has served his time.

THE_TITAN
20.02.2013, 04:10 PM
Gosh I've been gone awhile... On Gregg coming back, I think it's a really great move for both him and the Titans. He is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL, he has paid his dues and now it is time for him to turn our lackluster defense around. I hope he can do it.

(Also, he doesn't half look better now. Was he just exercising on his year off? :p)

cards
20.02.2013, 09:09 PM
Gosh I've been gone awhile... On Gregg coming back, I think it's a really great move for both him and the Titans. He is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL, he has paid his dues and now it is time for him to turn our lackluster defense around. I hope he can do it.

(Also, he doesn't half look better now. Was he just exercising on his year off? :p)

Welcome back THE_TITAN . Noticed you've been gone a while. On hiatus?

THE_TITAN
20.02.2013, 09:20 PM
Welcome back THE_TITAN . Noticed you've been gone a while. On hiatus?

Yeah, just though I'd give the forums a bit of a rest, but now i'm back just in time for the mock draft!

cards
20.02.2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah, just though I'd give the forums a bit of a rest, but now i'm back just in time for the mock draft!

Awesome, can't wait for the mock draft. Hopefully be picking for the Chiefs.